Falling in love

You're my one and only!
The day we met I had a huge crush on you, but that's when you told me you love her when you said those words my heart broke into millions of pieces...
So I've tried my hardest to get over the fact that you might never like me back so I moved on the best way I could; but it never worked out the way I planned!. Cause I loved you and always have.

No matter how much I like you I put my feelings aside for you to be happy, so I helped you again...with her.
But every time you were with someone new my heart was screaming in pain it was screaming "FALL FOR ME,JUST THIS ONCE NOTICE ME" but you didn't it was like I wasn't good enough to be yours! Is that true?? Answer me please I beckoning to know!!

So once again I try to move on, and I did in a way I had a boyfriend but we never clicked; like you and I do!
Then came this wonderful day that you asked me out on a real date and of course I said yes!, "all I thought was if you could hear my heart now my love you're ears will be shattered".

6 months later....

We've been together for the past 6 months now and everything is going so well,we are really happy! so happy that he proposed to me the other day!

So through all my pain and heartache I went through it all just ended in happiness....when he said this! "I was always falling in love with you baby"

when he said this! "I was always falling in love with you baby"