☾Halloween Special☽

Mira patted you awake as you only got up from your desk yawning and stretching

Mira patted you awake as you only got up from your desk yawning and stretching. You saw a couple of your classmates yelling and laughing loudly at each other.

"Time to go home!" You swore whoever kept yelling that dumb shit either thinks everybody in the class is retarded or helping the reader understand this story's scene so the author doesn't have to describe what's happening every single time.

After finishing a loud yawn you stood up, placing a hand on Mira's shoulder as you groggily muttered a quick "Thanks" Before lazily walking over to Daniel

"Ready to go home?" Daniel smiles graciously at you.

"Wait a second Y/N" Mira spoke as you saw Zack and her coming up to you "We're going to walk around downtown for Halloween, there's a lot of people who dress up during that time, and it's really fun! You and Daniel can come with us and dress up if you'd like" She invites you as Zack turns sideways, a blush on his cheeks as he stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"Oh I don't—" You began.

"Really?!" Daniel asked loudly, interrupting your sentence as you made an 'urk' noise "I never went out on Halloween before!'' He than begins to think about the times on Halloween when people would regularly egg his windows and doors, mentally crying.

"What forreal" Zack gave Daniel a weird glance.

"Y/N what were you saying?" Mira asks "You didn't want to—?"

You took one look at Daniels excited and innocent smile crossing his face you gave her a wonky smile "I— Well, I- don't want to waste anymore time to find my costume! Hahaha"

"Alright awesome" Mira smiles "I'll see you two tomorrow at 6" She waves back at you one more time before leaving the room with Zack, he gave you a quick shy wave of his own, his other hand behind his neck before walking out after Mira.

"So you're actually gonna dress up?" Daniel asks excitedly, trying to imagine you in adorable garments. He didn't know what kind of costume you would wear, maybe a cute bunny costume? Kitty ears or maybe an adorable puppy? Whatever it was he was too excited to wait and see!

"Yeah" You nodded "Imma throw a sheet over my head and be a scary ass ghost" Giving him  a smirk and flashing him a thumbs up.

"Ehhh?" Daniel said disappointedly "That's it?"

"Yeah, I don't have money to be spending on a extravagant costume. I'm already short this month" You said in a nonchalant fashion.

"Mmm..." Daniel pouted as something struck you in your heart.

"I-" You held onto your chest, wondering what this feeling was in your dark and cold heart "Well on second thought maybe I could put something together"