☾Q and A SPECIAL☽

SOME OF THE QUESTIONS DIDN'T MAKE IT I'M SORRY THERE WAS JUST A LOT OF THEM! Forgive me my readers

NOT EDITED

• If Y/N were to meet her Serial Killer Dere-Dere version of herself, how would she react?

Y/N squints up and down at an exact replica of herself, the only difference being her smiling face and pale (favorite non-dark color) sundress. A satin bow on top of her head as delinquent Y/N chilled in her favorite top and sweats.

"The hell are you wearing?" Delinquent you spat out, a clear string of disgust lacing in your voice.

"I could say the same for yourself" Cutesy you smiles with an annoyed undertone in her voice— referring to your comfortable rags.

"Hey bitch I don't think I like how you're talking to me" Delinquent you scowls, gripping onto Cutesy version of you's collar.

Cutesy's eyes flashed a dangerous red as in a flash a large butcher knife was pushed against your jugular, your left eye twitched in annoyance.

"I believe you should release me, I mean I don't want to spill my own blood on my favorite dress" You hissed at yourself.

A small bead of blood drips down your neck as your Delinquent self frowned.

"..."

The two Y/N's started to laugh as they were both putting their hands on the thighs for support. "Yer fucking tough ain't ya?" Delinquent you wipes a small tear from her eyes.

"For a thick, meat head I was surprised you stayed so calm even when I had a knife up your puny neck!" Weirdo killer you laughed.

"You have my puny neck too y'a know"

• Will Vasco ever end up with us?

I'm gonna end this fanfiction when the Lookism book is finished with routes with all the fan favorites!