☾Q and A + Special Picture☽

not edited

Q and A Section

Q and A Section

1. Does Y/N currently like somebody? Any interest?
"Huh? The hell you say?" You grumbled annoyed as you crushed the empty soda can, glaring at the fourth indestructible glass wall, looking straight at the reader, "Me like somebody? What the hell is that bullshit? You have a deathwish or something, I'll jump this fourth wall— don't think Trump's gonna stop me"

*Y/N continues squishing her head to the fourth wall's glass while making obscene faces.*

2. How is Mira doing?
Mira sits on her bed in her comfy jammies, scrolling through social media before noticing the camera. "Wait me? Oh I-um didn't prepare. I didn't think I was important enough to be in this Q and A haha"

Mira laughs nervously as she scratches her cheek with her index finger. "I'm doing good, I just got out of the shower and finished my skin care routine. So I decided to go on my Instagram and sometimes Tiktok"

She fiddles with her thumbs "Yeah I know it's not really that interesting but that's how I'm doing, hope that didn't disappoint you too much" She smiles gracefully at the camera.

3. In a fight between Y/N and her sister who would win?
"Hohohoho" (Sister Name) laughs like a pompous fuck she is "Of course I would win, it's obvious. I'm prettier, and much more experienced than she is!"

"Experienced in sucking dick" You gave her a blank face, hands stuffed in your pockets as you leaned forwards.

"The fuck you say bitch?" Your sister glared at you before she just grabs your collar and head butted your skull. "Fuck! Your skull is thick!" She shouts as she rubs her forehead.

You grinned, glad you were thick skulled. "You heard me you weeaboo piece of shit"

"Excuse me?! I'm not a weeb you koreaboo!" She clicks her tongue as you scowl.

"Did I hurt your feelings sissy" You smiled smugly at her, "Ain't my fault you have an entire harem of Levi Ackerman Pillows on your bed~"

"HE'S A OLD ASS SHORTIE WHO HAPPENS TO BE HOT ALRIGHT?!" She shouts at you before jumping at you, fists raised.

Your mom sips her tea as your dad watches you two fight with a worried look.

"Honey should we stop them?" Your dad asks with a nervous look.

"Give me a second, I'll do it after I finish my tea." Your mom closes her eyes as she peacefully drinks her chamomile. "Just fetch me the (chancla, belt, clothing hanger, etc)."