☾49☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 63 |
Ep. 49  Puppies
not edited

BEFORE JAY ADOPTED THE PUPPIES:

"Uh yeah, they're not retrievers through

"Uh yeah, they're not retrievers through. They're mixed" Daniel answers, a bit taken back by Vasco's excited yet abrupt question while in the middle of eating lunch with Zoey, Zack, Mira and you.

"I love dogs! I even have a retriever for my background picture!" Vasco's exclaims happily as he slides the phone towards you a bit more to Daniel. "Could I come see them? Who's house are they staying at?!"

'Jesus Vasco, he still has that photo' Jace thinks in this head.

"Oh, they're staying at both our houses" You chewed your food with your mouth opened, disgusting Mira and Zoey. You than took a big gulp before pointing your chopsticks at him. "We take turns to see who's house they'll piss in"

"You're really gross Y/N" Mira side glances at you with disgust written on her face.

"It's even more disgusting when you find out I sleep on the floor"

"Wait you sleep on a futon? You nasty ass broke little girl" Jace sticks out his tongue before ruffling up your hair.

"I'll literally fight you if you mess with my hair again" You smile up at Jace with a dead look in your eye.

"Oh... So they must travel a lot... huh?" Vasco's gives a half smile, inside he wasn't feeling so good that both of you spend so much time together. Actually he felt almost repulsed by the idea in the first place but coming over each other's houses almost daily? But he did his best to push that feeling down, if it was for the puppy's well being than so be it.

You began to chug your milk, sighing loudly in relief as you shook your head, all in one motion.

"Nope, we're like next door neighbors. Almost roommates basically, I mean our houses are so close to each other we could even hear each other shitting. Kinda weird haha"

"Y/N!" Daniel perks up, a clear embarrassed look on his face.

"W-Wait what?!" Vasco's and Jace perks up at the same time, Vasco's hands slamming on the table by instinct. This shocked everybody when all three jerked around.

"Oi! Watch it!" Zack scowls when his tray of food was almost knocked over.

"Y-You're neighbors?! When?! Where?!" Vasco shouts before something clicks in his brain, remembering the first time he saw you out for the first time "Don't tell me, near that gas station!"

"Wait, hold on, what gas station? Y/N why didn't you tell me this?" Jace asks, feeling dejected since he thought you guys were close gossip buddies. Apparently not since you didn't even mention where you lived with him, now thinking about it, you'd always split up at a certain point. Jace didn't like doing that, since etiquette always told him to walk the girl home. But does Y/N really need help walking home?