Chapter Two

And here I am again... My second day at the college. I hate to admit it, but yesterday wasn't so bad, considering I ran off with Levi instead of checking out the classes I was supposed to attend. I ended up staying with him until the end of the day as he showed me around a little, which I appreciated as there's nothing worse than getting lost on your own in a complete new area.

Levi seemed like a genuine guy apart from his above and beyond ego, a self obsessed personality, but it's nothing I can't handle. He did put me at ease. I didn't expect to bond with anyone on the first day, but we did have a few good laughs even though most of his jokes were slightly annoying at times.

"S, wait up!" I heard Levi shout down the hall as I was walking towards my first class. I turned around to face him as I gave him a slight smirk with no intentions in stopping to wait for him.

"Hey I said wait, bitch" he said slightly panting as he ended up jogging to me.

"That's no way to speak to a girl dickhead" I laughed not giving him any eye contact.

"Well that's what friends do" he replied nudging me as I rolled my eyes with a 'Hm'

"What do you have first?" He asked.

"Uhh, I have ART in class B4?" I replied.

"Funny, I have a class three doors down from yours. Shall I escort you to the class, Miss?" Levi mocked, offering his arm, which I declined and rolled my eyes as sometimes I couldn't tell if these were joke gestures or not, but I wasn't giving him the satisfaction on going along with it.

We said our byes as I walked into the class and was greeted with nothing but curious and judgemental eyes of the other students who looked me up and down. I wasn't fazed by them and continued to ignore them. I scanned my eyes around the classroom.

It was quite a fascinating room covered in expression art work an all other different styles along with shelves covered in clay projects along with other different material statues. The stench of acrylic paint and the Lino works hit my nose as I breathed in each time.

"Ah, you must be my new student?" A woman with tight red curly hair greeted me with a welcoming smile. "Well, I'm Mrs. Lounery, this is my art class,".

Mrs. Lounery was slightly smaller than me and wore a long knitted colourful cardigan with dark denim dungarees, which seemed like a typical art teacher outfit. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked me.

"Um, yeah, I'm S," I gave a nervous smile.

"S?" Mrs Lounery, questioned.

"Oh, it's short for Saphire." I gave a slight giggle.

"Oh, I see lovely name. Anyway, why don't you take a seat next to Kian?," she said, pointing to a seat next to him. I glanced at him as he gave me a soft smile and moved his things off he chair next to him for me to sit down. Kian had one of those soft smiles that made you feel welcomed, he had dark brown hair that matched his dark brown eyes, he had this long fluffy hair at the top and slightly buzzed on the sides. I assumed he was quite tall from how he was sat, and he was quite muscular more than Levi.

"Sup," he spoke as I sat next to him.

"Sup? is what you have to say?" I snorted out a laugh, shaking my head. He frowned at me, raised his eyebrow in confusion.