Chaprter Nine

*contains drug use*

                                        ♡

Once all our classes finished, we met up and went to the stores to get some snacks and drinks as Kian demanded for us all to hang out at their favourite spot. I thought it was just a pond when they said. it was more than just a pond. There was a massive field along with a small forestry on the other side that had trail walks, which led to parts of a small camping area.

It seemed like a peaceful place to hang out. We got to a spot that was an abandoned band stand, so it was surrounded by a few trees, which made it a bit hidden from other people.

"This is nice," I chirpped, looking around me. "You think so?" Kian added as I nodded in agreement.

"Cigarette, anyone?" Levi asked, looking at us all waving a cigarette stick around, and Kian shook his head. I never saw him smoke and only saw Spencer smoke when she's had a drink. Before I could decline, Levi gently threw one towards me and said,"I know you do. "

"Jeez thanks Levi, I was going to say no thanks, but I see you think you can read minds." I giggled, picking the addictive stick up.

"Alright, a thanks would have been nice. Pass it back then, sweetheart," he grinded, pretending to sulk like a baby.

"Get a room, you pair," Spencer added as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So, are you guys coming to my party tomorrow? I've brought in a load of stuff, so you won't need to bring anything unless you want to" Levi spoke.

"Of course I'm in my dear, but who have you invited if there's going to be any weirdos I'm leaving?" Spencer snorted.

"But isn't the biggest weirdo hosting the party?" Kian mocked, which made us all laugh except for Levi as he just opened his mouth with a gasp.

"Wow, I'm doing something nice, and you're bullying me," Levi sulked.

"Guys, guys, come on, we know he's a sensitive little baby. I'm sure he means well," I giggled, putting the last of my cigarette out as he rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"So S, are you still coming, or do you have plans with your brother?" Levi asked.

"I'm not sure I forgot to ask, but nothing has been mentioned, so I most probably will. If I do have plans with him, I'm sure I can still make it afterwards," I added.

           ♡

We sat hanging out at the bandstand until around 8 pm. and started to head back home. I didn't expect to actually be enjoying my time here nor finding new friends, which I'm grateful for.

A lot better than my old 'friends'.

I found out that Spencer was actually the oldest out of all of us then Kian, me and Levi are a week apart and I'm the baby of the group but if I'm honest I'm not really complaining as my birthday is in the summer, July 14th, Levi July 7th, Kian March 27th which is three weeks away and Spencer is February 14th a Valentines baby.

When I eventually got home, no one seemed to be here. There were no cars out front either, maybe my mother was working late, or Brody could be out with them all.

I lazily kicked off my shoes and headed up to my room to get ready for bed. I planned on watching a film before I slept, but as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

         ♡

College on a Friday is always pretty chilled as I'm not in for long, which is nice, so I was home around 2 pm today, and it was a breeze. Brody and my mother were home, sitting in the living watching TV together.