Chapter Three

♡

I ended up staying over Spencer's in the end, along with the two boys. I ended up staying because Spencer brought out some alcohol and how could I say no to such a thing. I missed drinking, and usually when I did.. I was alone and left to my thoughts.

It was a fun night as we played drinking games like beer pong, and that's the first time I've ever played it, and it's safe to say that I was very bad at it to the point I lost.

"Wake up my lovelies." Spencer chirpped, walking around us in the living room. I opened my eyes slowly and peeled my face from the brown leather sofa I slept on whilst the boys slept on the floor.

"Ugh, you're kidding me, right?" Levi groaned, covering his face with his hands as Spencer started to kick his legs.

"Oh, shut up and get up," Spencer demanded.

"I like your tone," I joked as Levi pulled a face at me.

"I guess this means we are going to be best friends," she smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

"I guess so. Anyway, what's the plan today?" I spoke as I stood up, walking towards Spencer

"Shopping?!" She squealed.

Oh, hell no

"Soph! Don't pull that face, come on, it will be fun, I promise!" She said, holding my hand and jumping up and down.

"One don't call me soph, Sophie or saph, two no I don't do shopping," I said firmly.

She nodded and apologised, which I told her not to be sorry as I did feel slightly bad for how I spoke as she seemed like a nice person. So I suggest another time I promise to go shopping with her. We continued to talk about other plans, but all Kian and Levi did was complain they were hungry, so the plan changed to us going out for food.

As the two boys started to bicker on where they were going for food, I felt my phone go off in my pocket, I reached down and looked at my phone.

"Shit, i'll be back now. My mother is calling," I groaned, quickly exiting the living room to the bathroom.

"Ooo, she's in trouble." I heard Levi mock in the background.

I gave him a devil eye and continued to walk to the bathroom quickly.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where the hell are you?! Didn't bother coming home last night or giving me a call where you are and not to mention mad'am you have college! Are you already skipping it," She screamed down the phone.

"Calm down, my phone died. I'm at Spencer's. I didn't mean to fall asleep here, but I don't start college till 1 pm on a Wednesday, and it's currently 9 am," I explained.

"Spencer? You stayed over some random guys house!? Where the hell are you!?" She continued to shout.

"Jesus mum, calm down. Spencer is a girl actually fo -"

"Hey, Saphire, everything okay in here?" Spencer thankfully interrupted me.

"Here that, that's Spencer. I'm going now. I'll be home later," I rushed to say and quickly hung up the phone.