Three

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Tony yelled, turning Santana's condo upside down

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Tony yelled, turning Santana's condo upside down. He thought he would be able to find her and her brothers in no time, but they were literally nowhere to be found. He was two seconds from losing his mind and he just wanted to see Santana. He missed her terribly and though he didn't know where she was, he knew exactly who she was with.

Walking into her bedroom, he pulled back her closet door and noticed a majority of her clothes and shoes were gone. That pretty much told him that she was either hiding out in a hotel somewhere, or she had left town for a few days. Either way...he knew she'd be coming back and when she did...he'd be waiting on her.

"You can run, but you can't hide." He smirked, exiting her bedroom and then her house.

*

Back in Hawaii, All the guys were sitting in the living room, drinking and watching the game, while the women were in the kitchen preparing dinner

"Any word from your pops yet?" Saint asked QJ.

"Nah not yet, but I'll call him after dinner to see what's up." QJ responded.

"I'm not even worried about that bitch ass nigga anymore." Twan spoke. "At this point, if he wanna try some shit then he better try hard cause I'm killing his ass on sight."

"Say what? Yo man...who are you and what have you done with my uptight ass little brother?" Saint joked, making Twan laugh.

"Shut up fool."

"Hey I'm just speaking facts."

"Whatever. Anyways, lil Quincy, you and Santana dating?" Twan asked, looking over at QJ.

"Something like that. We haven't really discussed what we are, but-"

"Ya'll are farmers. Dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun." Saint said, cutting him off. Both Twan and Saint started laughing uncontrollably, along with QJ who was tripping off the Alvarez brothers. I think it was safe to say that they had a little too much to drink. "Nah I'm just playing, but check this out. Whether ya'll are together or not, just don't hurt my lil sister man. That bitch nigga Tony already done did that shit and he has officially signed his death certificate."