Thirteen

Santana's eyes slowly fluttered open as she stirred around in bed

Santana's eyes slowly fluttered open as she stirred around in bed. It then dawned on her that she was no longer at home, but somewhere else. Somewhere a little too familiar. Bringing her hand to her head, her eyes glared at her wrist and noticed that she was handcuffed to the bed.

"What the fuck?" She mumbled, quickly sitting up in the bed. She had a horrible headache that made her wince as she looked around her old bedroom. "Seriously?"

After leaving Lani's house a month ago, Tony dipped into his emergency money and rented out Santana's old house. He then purchased all new furniture and has been living there like he wasn't on everyone's shit list.

"You awake back here?" Tony questioned, walking into the bedroom

"Tony what the fuck is this?" She snapped, barely raising her handcuffed wrist.

"Just a little something to insure that you won't get away from me again. I missed you baby." He leaned down to kiss her, but she grabbed his face with her free hand and shoved him away.

"Don't you dare put your mouth on me!" She spat.

"You use to love it when I put my mouth on you."

"That's because I didn't know how you really were! A lying, conniving, MURDERER!" Her words tugged at Tony's heart as he looked her in her angry, brown eyes.

"Santana...hear me out. I didn't know that was your pops until it was too late. When I sent Quincy to kill him, I had no idea who he was. Let's not forget...you chose to keep us a secret. If I would've known that he was your father then I wouldn't have done what I did." He said, speaking sincerely.

"And you think that still makes it okay? It doesn't Tony!" She snapped, as her eyes filled with tears.

"Santana...baby please don't cry. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Tell me...what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Uncuff me, let me leave, and leave me alone!" She shouted.

"You know I can't do that. I love you, Santana and I want us to get back on track." He told her.