A

I woke up and showered, I got dressed into my usual clothes. I exited the treehouse and walked over to the camp to see my beloved older brother. I said while yawning "morning brother" he looked to annoyed and so I asked cautiously "what's up Peter?" He didn't answer again so I playfully nudged him. With no response, I just walked off; I walked and sat next to Felix who was enjoying his berries. I Picked out one strawberry which led him to say "why are you taking my food?" I chuckled and said "come on Felix it was just one strawberry, I think I should be crowned the strawberry queen" he nodded chuckling, I glanced at Peter who was looking intensely at this random piece of paper, I asked "what's up with big bro?" Felix sounded like he was hiding something when he said "nothing" I got annoyed so I said "Felix go grab a apple and stand up against a tree, put the apple on your head and stand still unless you want me to shoot you" he hesitated but did it anyway. I aimed the bow at the apple while perfectly lining it up. I let go of the string and let the arrow take the rest of the adventure straight into the Center of the apples core while his eyes squished shut hoping I didn't harm a single part of him. I heard clapping and cheering behind me, it made me smile and i turned to where Pan was sitting to see him smiling and clapping. I sarcastically said "thank you, for your consideration" I walked back up to my tree house and sat for hours reading until I came across a piece of paper, it looked identical to the one my brother was looking directly at. I opened it to see a boy looks about 10 with writing underneath saying 'heart of the truest believer'  i put it in my pocket and kept reading. I couldn't get this out of my head, why does Peter need the heart of the truest believer?