D

One month later...

~Penelope~

It's been a month and I have had word that the truest believer boy is coming therefore I'm grounded to camp. I pick up my bow and point it dead-straight in the middle of the target getting a perfect bullseye, I walked over to the target but before I moved my hand to get the blood red arrow, a dagger flew past my face and onto the target; I slowly turned round to see Peter with a devilish smile saying "didn't you learn to always check target areas before rushing to get your arrows?" I chuckled and replied "im afraid you never taught me that brother" I picked up my arrow and walked into my tent seeing as I can't go anywhere else.

~Peter Pan~

As I watched her go into her tent, I cast a protection spell so she can't get out. I don't want her seeing any of the Storybrooke group, she's all I have.

Felix came over and whispered "he's here." Now my plan is going to plan, you see I'm 10 steps infront of each person, they just have to keep on the game board. I have a surprise for pen so I may aswell give him to her, I enter her room to see she's peacefully asleep on her bed like a kitten. I pick the surprise up and plop him on the bed, he rushes over to her and licks her face. She instantly wakes up with a big smile, she hugs him and says "you got me a wolf?!" She hugs me and I explain with every detail "his name is jigsaw, he will protect you. He will be a good friend." She hugs even tighter and I exit, I hope she likes him; I mean I think she does.