N

Once rumple had Left the shop after half an hour, I stormed in and grabbed 'pans' shirt pressing him up against the wall. I demanded "tell me who you are. Do you know me in any way?" He smiled and said "yes for you are my sister. I got killed by rumplestiltskin and they took your memories, luckily I have a resolution for that." I looked utterly confused and asked "what?" He dug his Hand in my body and pulled out my heart, he crushed it infront of me. I stood still in pain for 10 seconds catching a glimpse of what he was doing, he brought out his own heart and split it; i fell to the floor dead but just in time, he put one half into me. I say up gasping for air as my past memories returned, Peter helped me up seeing as i was unstable; I pulled him into a tight hug. I slightly pulled away and saw a single tear run down his cheek. I confessed "when I saw the dark one stab you, I knew I would never be the same without you"
"Pen, there's a price for what I did. You have to stay in the underground with me." I nodded, I will do anything to stay with my brother. ANYTHING.

A couple hours later, I was walking through the village when someone ran up to me and pushed me backwards into the river of lost souls. It was Peter.