K

~Neal~

"Let me go!" Penelope shouted, struggling against me restraining her. I'll admit she was pretty strong, i said "I only want to talk, it's ok Penelope; it's me baelfire" she looked at me confused as I held out my hand for her to get up, she surprisingly took it. I immediately hugged her feeling her Wimper and cry lean on me.

We sat on some grass and just spoke, we spoke about Pan even though I didn't really want to. She said "can you remember when we first met?"
"Oh yeah I remember, Peter sent us two to do some hunting but instead you decided to talk with mermaids."
"Bae, you were so nervous to talk to me" she chuckled, I haven't seen her like this since that first time we met.

Flashback

Pan has assigned me to go hunting with his sister, Penelope. Shes the only lost girl and she means so much to Pan.

We walked through the forest in complete silence until she tripped on a twig, I helped her up and instead of crying that she cut her knee; she was laughing? I asked of curiosity "does that cut not hurt?" She replied finishing her little laugh fest "only a little bit a little bit of pain never hurt no one. I like to laugh off my pain" I nodded understanding what she meant, If only i could do the same.

After an hour, we decided to split up to get get more food; we both had to get berries. When i went to go see her we wasn't there, instead she was by mermaid lagoon talking with the mermaids. I nudged her and she said "you go, here bring my share of berries back aswell. I'm going to stay here." I walked away back to camp with two baskets full of berries like strawberries; in penny's basket she picked all blue berries aka poison berries. But why?

Flashback over

A smile grew on her face, but then it faded quickly; something hit her. She stood up and started getting worked up again "you! You helped them!"