F

~Emma swan~

As i was adventuring with everyone, I caught a glimpse of someone; it was Penelope. I nudged hook and pointed at her, she was asleep; I think. He went over and carefully picked her up bridal style, we kept walking barely saying anything incase we woke her. Hook smiled at me and Regina while saying "I think I know how we can get henry back" he then looked down at the girl, she was so peaceful; like she didn't belong here, she smiled in her sleep. She must of been dreaming about something nice.

Finally we reached Neals cave from when he was in Neverland, hook laid Penelope outside the cave against a rock. We looked at everything, he had been counting the days that he had been on this darn island. I looked over to see hook reading something so I asked "what's that?" He replied still reading "it's a old note from Penelope when Neal was still on the island" I snatched it off him and read:

Dear baelfire,
If your leaving, I want in. I'm sick and tired of my brother, I'm practically a prisnor here. I know me and Peter had a fight but I just need time off, he's always here or there. I need freedom.
From Penelope x

Suddenly Penelope bursts in hold her hand like she's going to strike us with her magic, wait she has magic? She demands "what are you doing here?" I say "we want to help you" confused she asks "what do you mean?" Snow says also in a soft voice "we saw the letter to baelfire" she chuckled giving a devilish smile "that old thing? I wrote that after an argument with my brother. You really think i want to leave? You are all very dumb if you think that" blasting us all back with her magic, she ran away.

~Penelope~

I ran back to camp, although my brother hit me; I know he didn't mean to. He would never hurt his prized treasure, me.