Chapter 41.

3 months later

Ariella

"Put your head on my shoulder." I could hear a deep voice singing in a rather happy tone as I was paralyzed with sleep cascading over me.

My eyes refused to open at first, but I could hear this man's sexy voice as though I was wide awake. My body was hyperaware of who it belonged to, my mind however was in a bit of a daze.

Only one half of my body felt warm as it was surrounded by what felt like a cloud, but on the side where my Dante had laid, I was freezing.

I let out a moan of disappointment as I tried to turn over. Dante continued to sing. "Whisper in my ear, baby."

My eyes finally opened after my relentless effort and my heart melted at the beautiful sight in front of me I was fortunate to wake up to just about every day. I couldn't help but smile as I did a suttle stretch. "Words I want to hear. Tell me. Tell me that you love me, too.

Dante was back in his usual dark-colored suit and a bright smile was plastered on his face while he danced over to me with a tray in his hands. His sleeves were rolled up and his shirt slightly unbuttoned. He must've paused while getting ready to make what ever he had. Although, his happy persona was a deliciously sexy sight to wake up to, it confused me. Yesterday, he was stressed about whether or not Maria was doing her job. He hadn't seen her at SEO -- which I had no problem with. But to him, it was a big deal. I for one, surely didn't want to see her at SEO, so every time he'd invite me to tag along, I'd make up an excuse.

"Goodmorning, Angel," he smiled, placing the brown tray next to the bed. It then unfolded into a small stan and I discovered the French toast and different selections of fruits that laid on top. "Ecco la tua colazione, ma belle."

I slowly sat up and looked at him with confusion. "Dante, what is this?"

"This. Ariella. Is the beginning of the rest of our lives together."

I couldn't help, but sink further into obscurity while he resulted to finishing the last three buttons on his shirt. What does he mean by 'rest of our lives together.' Was he thinking logically? He stood tall now and rambled excitedly. I had seen this Dante before, but I still couldn't be sure if this was a good sign. "What do you mean?"

"Eat first, gattina, " he suggested, nodding towards the stan and then went to look in his bathroom mirror. "Then Dante will tell you. "

He sent me another smile and before I could question him again he grabbed his black suit jacket and left the room.

After a short hesitation, I finally did as I was told. I laughed when I found Dante's entre to be put into a formation of a smiley face, the French toast making the eyes as the fruits smiled. Shaking my head at what an overly happy man there was downstairs, I ate.

Suddenly, I thought of Maddie. Ever since she's been seeing Donatello, her time is very limited. I am happy for her, don't get me wrong. But it would nice to talk to her. She'd love to hear all about a hot Italian cooking french toast. Then again, she could be witnessing the same now. Maybe I'd call her later.

Bringing the now cleared plate with me, I headed out of Dante's room and down the steps. I'd obviously need a shower soon, but I'd probably have to go home to do that.

Once I reached the last step my eyes met Dante as he vigorously wiped the counters and everything else in sight that seemed to be dirty. The area he was wiping looked rather clean from where I stood.

"Dante, are you okay?" I asked him, letting my head fall to the side. I did a small smirk as I oddly eyed him. He immediately whipped around and when he saw the unclean plate in my hand he briskly rushed to me. It obviously contrasted from the cleanliness of everything else.