Chapter 58.

Donatello

She was standing in the middle of the room, glaring at me. Her plump, naturally pink lips formed a tight-lipped line and her hands were placed on her hips. Once her lips parted, she began spewing her thoughts on my actions, what type of man she believes I am, and all that shit.

My eyes were set on an intriguing sight yet my mind remained elsewhere. With Dante's wedding only a mere few days away, it made me feel like the pressure was now on me asking Maddie the big question.

It's not like I'm afraid or anything — fuck that, I am completely terrified.

It is not like I'm not in love with her, I am.

But that's what's so terrifying about it all. That word has never once been in my vocabulary before. Now it was all I could ever think about when she was near. I love her. I love every incredibly sexy curve. Every sexual joke. Every facial expression. And even angry she was still the most sexy woman I had ever met.

And I've met a lot of fucking women.

None of them ever did it for me like she did, yet no one ever tested me like she did either.

Squinting my eyes as I peaked up at her from my seated position on the bed, I spoke in a low, questioning tone. "You ever think about what we could do with the time we spend arguing? What I could do to you?" I allowed my gaze to travel down her body slowly, savoring each and every single part of her. "Fuck you," I hissed. "— Up. Down. Left. Right. Coming. Going. Until the only thing left to argue about is simply going again."

Caught up in my own vulgar thoughts, I could see the view of her silky skin glistening from sweat as her curly, brown locks sprawled accross my pillows, my name a constant whisper in the night.

Damn, I'd even have her kids.

I let my eyes linger at her abosolutely stunning thighs, thinking about how they felt as they clenched around my head until suddenly, my vision was blinded.

A pillow kissed my face.

"Are you ready to actually listen to what the fuck I'm saying now?"

Oh, you fucking minx.

"All right," I threw my hands up in surrender, tired of the arguing. "I am listening to you."

"Who is she?" Maddie questioned simply and my mind drew a blank.

I blinked, confused. "Who?"

She let out a breathy, bewildered laugh as her hands aggressively fell to her sides again. Before she spoke again, she bended forward towards me, slightly, using her hands to emphasize her words. "Now we're going to act like you don't know who I'm talking about?"

I watched as her finger pointed to me before it dropped down again and I was admittedly becoming agitated by her insinuation. "I just-"

"-Do you really think I'm dumb?"

Now frustrated with her interruption, my mind raced with the words I wanted to say and they spewed rather quickly before I could stop myself. "I am Italian, not a fucking mind reader. You say who is she, I say who. All you had to do was answer the fucking question. I would tell you who she is if I fucking knew. I can't tell you what I don't know! "

The rest of my words weren't in her language so I knew she wouldn't understand them, yet I couldn't stop them from rushing out anyways as my voice began to raise.

By this time, the crimson tie around my neck started to feel like a choker while it grew tighter with my frustration.

I roughly loosened it as I beckoned myself to calm, waiting for Maddie's next attack.