V

Cam
"Lance I need you to dig up some dirt on some kingpin nigga named Boogz." I said getting in my car.

"Aii." He said hanging up. I started up the car and began to drive back to the hotel.

When I got there I said CJ and Riley playing together on the floor while the tv was on. I gave both of them a kiss and they made a funny face.

"Eww uncle Cam, your mouth making me itch." She giggled. I chuckled and watched Cam climb on my lap.

"What's up lil man." I said rubbing his back.

"Why are girls so bossy?" He whispered at me. I chuckled.

"Who you talking bout?" He looked over at Riley and all she was doing was brushing her Barbie's hair, smiling.

"When I told her I wanted to play something else, she yelled at me saying we play with dolls instead and I didn't know what to do." He said innocently. I couldn't help but laugh. Not tryna be mean but he was now experiencing the bad side of women.

"Look my man, you my son aight meaning you gotta tell these girls wassup. Now if you experience something like that again then you puff out ya little chest and say what you wanna do. You can't let these girls see that they have you in their control."

He nodded his head. "So go tell Riley what you wanna do."

He climbed off my lap and stood over her.

"I wanna play the game."

"But we're playing Barbie's world." She said not looking up.

"I wanna play the ga-"

She gave him one of them scary female looks and he shut right up and say on the floor. I shook my head and went into my room.
*
"Yo yo."

"Yo." I said looking up from my laptop. "You got it?"

"Yup." He said plotting papers on my bed. I looked at him and saw Boogz's information.

"His real name is Barry Leval Johnson but goes by Boogz. He'd been arrested for more than 10 times for everything you could name and he's currently locked up now."

I examined his files and saw all these mugshots. "What does he have against Dom's organization?"

"Turns out Dom had killed his son back in the '90s just because he wanted to get a message point across so as revenge Boogz shot at Dom's other son and had stabbed Demetrius in the chest."

I shook my head in disbelief. So that's probably why it got all silent in the room.

"Damn bro, you know we finna go out war with this shit right?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'm wit' it." He said dapping me up. I nodded and continued looking through these papers.

Lance
After stepping out from Cam's room, I took a seat on the couch watching the kids play. I could really get used to seeing both CJ and Riley playing together. I can already see the two getting real close as they grow up.

After scrolling through my Instagram feed and liking a few thirst traps, I got a text from Charity.

Ughh I wish you was here 💦 (6:37 pm)

Followed by a picture of her and her naked body. Just by staring at her nipples, I got hard quick and I needed to handle that . Charity and I text from time to time but she never gave me any freaky signals that she wanted a nigga.

I texted her back asking "whea you at?" and she responded with her address. I told Cam I'll be out for a few and left out the hotel.
-
"Ma I'm outside." I told her. She opened up and had on nothing but a robe.

"Don't say anything just c'mon." She said leading me to the back. I followed her and she removed her robe , revealing her naked body as we made it to the bedroom.

Mind you, I'm so confused at this point but watching her lie down on the bed and looking at me with pleading eyes got me wanting her even more. Removing my shirt along with my jeans, she stared at me with them glossy eyes of hers and began biting her lip.
*
I started hittin her shit repeatedly , hearing the sound of her pussy farting at me. Watching her drip all over the sheets, her back arching and the sight of her ass throwing it back was reckless. I was zoned out and at the moment I ain't hear nothing coming out of the room but the door had swung open and I was a deer in headlights.

—————————————————————-
Shortest chapter but just felt like posting after a century later but I'll post a longer one later❤️
  Like & Comment