XVII

Julius

After baby moms had picked up Ebony earlier, I thought about going to the strip club tonight. Last time I went to one was for my surprise birthday party Charity had thrown for me. But to be honest, I might be homesick but these clubs ain't like the clubs in New York but hey these females still bad so.

After spraying some cologne on, I grabbed my keys and wallet before heading out. In the back of my head I wanted to bring a certain someone with me. Me and her, yes her, barely kick it cause she feels like imma just use her which is not the case. I really wanna fuck with her but she stay pushing me to side so tonight I just wanna see where her head is at.

i texted for her to come and thank god she agreed. I drove to her street and waited for her to come out.

Half an hour later, here she comes.

"Aye what took you so long?" I asked as she got in the car.

"Look I had to choose a cute outfit." She said closing the door. "You're lucking my hair and makeup was already done."

"If I gotta wait a long time for you again, I ain't treating you out nowhere else."

"I mean if you take Diamond out, you will be bound to wait awhile." She shrugged.

"I guess the wait was worth it." I said sitching the gear to Drive.

The car ride was silent but it wasn't awkward. I'd take a few glances at her and she would look back at me smiling.

"I'm surprised you agreed on coming out tonight." I said breaking the silence.

"I mean why not? It's better than just staying in the house."

"Nah cause you stay rejecting a nigga." I chuckled. "Ya boyfriends working or sum?"

"Nah they with their girlfriends." she said looking down at her phone.

I let out a little snicker and kept driving.

***

As soon as Diamond and I walked in, the club was hella live. Strippers walking around pretty much naked, confetti coming from the ceiling and the bartenders were walking around with bottles.

"Where you tryna go?" I asked in her ear.

"We can find a booth on the other side of the stage." She said to me. I followed her to the booth we selected and automatically a few stripers came by us. I looked over at Diamond she went into her purse, grabbing her money.

My girl started dancing on me and her ass was hella fat. Tossing a few ones at her, she started moving her ass in circular motion. I started did a lil two step with her, not gon lie.

Diamond with her girl started smiling, having a good time.

The song was finna end so the girl grabbed her money and winked at me. "Stay a little longer so I can get your number." She said.

"I'll see ma." I said back at her. She gave me a smile and walked away.

"That was fun." Diamond said. "I think mine was bisexual."

"All these girls are curious, whats the point?"

"Mine invited me into the private room tho."

"You finna go?" I asked her and she gave me a shocked look.

"Um no, I am not getting my kitty ate by a stripper."

"Have you ever gotten your pussy ate?"

"Not by a female."

"Well you might enjoy it." I shrugged. "There's a first for everything."

"Well I'm not getting it ate by a stripper., I dont know where her lips been."

"Aye that's why I never kiss them." I chuckled.

As Diamond was laughing, a pretty hispanic bottle girl came in our booth.

"Here you go handsome." She said in a thick accent.

"Appreciate it." I said.

She smiled and walked away. I poured me and Diamond a glass of champagne and we just began talking the rest of our time being.

'Don't be goofy, bring some passion to the table, what you doin'?
Don't be stupid, I'm the realest bitch you know, yeah, I'm the truest'

I looked over Diamond and she started rapping to Nicki's Run & Hide song.

Blowing out the smoke from my hookah, the vibe of the room was going real smooth.

Who am I to deny?
Yeah, you say who am I to run and hide?

"You tryna dance or sum?" i asked her over the music. She looked at me hesitantly but stood up and started dancing on my lap, following the rhythm of the music.

'When you be textin'
Tell the truth when you get tired of me askin' all them questions'

Exhaling from my hookah and staring at ol girl, I had one hand on her hips as she kept rocking and swirling.

Her hair swinging side to side as she kept doing her routine. As she would look back at me a little, the way she bit her lip got me feeling real frisky.

'I pray to God for peace and love, I'm lookin' at you as a blessing
You told me life ain't luck and love, so take that passion as a lesson'

Both hands were on her at this point and it feels as though she riding me right in the club.

"You a real pro at this." I said in her ear.

"That's not even half as to what I really be doing."

"Well lets take this back to the crib then."

She smiled and stood up waiting for me to get up as well. When I got up from the section, I paid for the tab and adjusted my pants before following Diamond out the club.

"Hopefully I see you soon." One of the strippers smiled at me. I gave her a smirk and a head nod.
*
WARNING 😉

Following Diamond back inside her crib, I locked the door behind us and started kissing her real softly. Her body was soft as hell and her neck smelt all fruity and nice.

Tilting her head to the side, I started kissing her neck a lil more, guiding her towards the kitchen. I bent her over the counter and lifted up her dress.

"No panties?" I asked looking up.

"I knew what I was finna get into." she smirked.

I licked my lips and started licking her clit real slowly. She twitched at first but loosened up when when I started sucking on it a lil.

"Shit." she moaned out loud.

Let me get this straight, I never ate pussy from the back before so this should tell her that I'm real life into her. But her juices was something different. The more I kept licking and eating, the sweeter she tasted.

The more she'd pull my head towards her, the more my tongue would swirl in sync. I allowed my mouth to do justice to her and kept it going for a good thirty minutes before i felt my dick growing inside my boxers.

Lifting up, I slid a condom on and slowly went inside her and lemme tell you how magically this girl felt. Her shit was wet and tight. The sight of her ass clapping was amazing.

The way she moaned my name was priceless.

The way she'd bite her lip had me feeling motivated.

"Shit ma." I groaned going faster. Everything was going good but went better once she switched positions.

I would say that we did a total of 15 positions for the rest of the night, having hella orgasms an shit.