XII

Cam
So after dropping off Q back at the warehouse, I went back to the crib and slid on something more comfortable. Trin wasn't here yet but I know she'll be pulling up any minute now. In the meantime, I decided on grabbing all her shit and packed it up. I'm in my bag deep but she ain't gon see me as no weak nigga.

After packing the last bag, I had that shit waiting right by the door. But to seem no like a whole dickhead, I called her a ride.

Hearing the door open I heard her say what the fuck .

"Cam why is my stuff packed by the door?" She asked sitting her stuff down.

"It's over."

"Why?"

"I must not be the only nigga that has your attention."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you hugging some nigga on 125th street. I was in the restaurant and y'all two and before you start denying that shit, Imma need to get whatever you have here that I ain't pack and get the fuck out."

She started tearing a lil. "Cam please its not even like that. I love you and only you baby."

"Trin get out."

"But-"

"Your ride is outside."

She didn't say anything but got most of her stuff downstairs. I helped her to the van and nodded at the driver. As I walked away, I heard someone yell:

"You think you gon lie on my fucking name bitch,?!"

Followed by screams but as they drove away, it disappeared.

Isis
So I did find out that Dee did cheat and explained everything that happened that night. I was beyond heartbroken but he explained how he can't trust me anymore because of what I did and I couldn't blame him so we decided on breaking up.

I love Dee I really do but I'm in love with Cam which everyone knows. But I'm not finna hop from one relationship to another, I still need to cope from this breakup.

"So where are you going to stay at?" I asked Dee as he packed his stuff.

"I bought this house by the hills." He said. "I should be good tho."

"Take it easy D." I said.

"I will." I didn't wanna cry but I felt them warm droplets roll down my cheeks. He pulled me into a long hug.

"I'm sorry D, i really am."

"I'm sorry too." He said letting go. "But ya mouth can say one thing but ya heart can say something different. Even though I ain't the nigga ya heart calls out, I still want you to be happy."

I nodded. "We was homies before this, don't forget." He said. He kissed me for a good minute before leaving.

I sat down on my bed and thought to myself whether if I made the good decision to let go of D or not. He treated me right and only cheated out of revenge. I didn't intend to cheat I really didn't but I'm still in love with someone else. There was only one person I wanted right now:

Cameron