XIII

Cam
"How'd last night go?" I asked Q through the phone.

"Man that bitch might seem she hood but she was screaming like a whole pussy. I had one of the girls beat ha' up a lil so I can ask ha' some questions and when I was bout to open my mouth she spit on my 11s."

"Did she eventually talk?"

"Yea afta' i fucked her up a few times, she told me the nigga she had met that day was her ex Kalvin."

This bitch a fuckin opp. I told her the beef me and Kalvin got and she never not once told me that they was a thing. I got something for the both of them.

"And the reason she be asking you for money is because she gives it to him so he can get back on his feet."

"Where she at?"

"I'on know, we dropped her off in the middle of the street when we were done." I sighed. "Don't worry I did, allat."

"Aight good, Imma drop by in a lil bit."

"Aight boss man." He hung up.

After finish talking with him, I got a call from Dom. "What's good my man."

"Nothing much, just had to check up on my new connect."

"Everything's good."

"Yes indeed and I can say that I'm quite impressed on the profit."

"I'm as true as it comes."

"Sì sì but I want you to fly back to Cali."

"When?"

"This weekend."

"Aight just lemme give Lance a call and we'll be on our way."

"Good good." He hung up.

I called up Lance bout our next trip. "Wassup you busy?"

"Nah not at the moment, why wassup?"

"Dom wants us to fly out Cali to meet."

"When?"

"This weekend."

"Damn bro can't do, Riley got a ballet recital and then got gymnastics. I promised Mya I'd take her."

"So who am I gon' take then?"

"Take Quay, I think it's time to move him up. He been real loyal to the crew and should be ranked up to be an official."

"You right, Aight then tell Rye I said wassup."

"Aight bet, one."

"One." I hung up. I called back up Quay.

"Missed me already?"

"Nigga you gay but you busy this weekend?"

"Just finna bang a this one broad." He said. "But other than that nah."

"Well tell shawty, she gon' have to wait cause we gotta attend a business trip."

"We?!"

"You coming with me."

"Awhhh shiiiii, where we goin?"

"Cali." I said booking our tickets. "So imma pull up at ya crib and you better be ready."

"Yea yea."

"Q get fucked up."

"You ain't gon do shi-" I hung up on his ass and tossed my phone on the other side of the bed. Another good thing bout this trip is that I'll be seeing Isis in the meantime.
*
Friday Morning 🌞
It's bout 4 in the morning and I was on my way picking up Q. This the earliest flight I've ever booked only because I didn't land where it gets too late. Q on the other hand ain't sleep on the night since he was live on IG rapping to Tupac.