25 | havana

I knew it when I met him, I loved him when I left him
Got me feelin' like,
And then I had to tell him, I had to go
Havana,
Half of my heart is in Havana.”

(A/N- I was so tempted to put the song effects, but I somehow controlled my fangirlomones 😂❤️)

---

25 | havana

*Olivia*

"You better explain yourself in a public statement, lady." She said as she folded her arms across her chest and tapped her foot obnoxiously.

"Uh... I'm... I'm sorry Kat..." I whispered, fiddling with my fingers but she narrowed her eyes at me.

"EX-CUSE- ME? That's not how you do it. Didn't I teach you the burger model?" She reprimanded in a typical High School English teacher tone. "You essay should contain a thesis statement, 3 supporting points and a conclusion. Minimum 350 words, Martha. Is this how you're gonna do it, Martha?"

"Uh, but ma'am...my name's Olivi—" I said playing along.

"MARTHA! NO ARGUMENTS!"

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing and her lips curled into a disappointed snarl but the joy in her eyes said otherwise.

"Huh," she sighed dramatically. "I'll have to teach you a lesson, Martha. Go sit at the back with that hot and mysterious boy because that is the best punishment I could come up with."

I gasp dramatically and shook my head furiously,"NO! Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO ME THE BIGGEST FAVOUR ON EARTH BY STARTING THE TYPICAL CLICHÉ BETWEEN THE GOOD GIRL AND THE BAD BOY!"

She snorted, trying to hide a smile and brushed me off. "Shoo now. Go go. This is the time I'll pretend to be the most strict teacher and the biggest jerk on Earth even though I lowkey ship you two."

I stomped my foot dramatically and pretended to storm off, flipping my hair off my shoulder.

"Whatever. I gotta go and swoon over my new sexy partner now and bitch about how your hair style. Toodles!"

•°•°•

Katherine was a wee bit mad at me for not taking her with me, and going alobe. She was upset that I risked my life because of her while she was sleeping like a baby.

At first she spend good 10 minutes fussing about how worried she was when I didn't wake up for 4 days.

"OH MY GOD, OLIVIA! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I FELT? YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP FOR 4 DAYS! I FELT LIKE IT WAS A SCENE FROM ONE OF THE TELENOVELAS I HAVE WATCHED. WHEN YOU'LL GO INTO COMA AND NOT WAKE UP FOR 5 YEARS. AND THEN AFTER YOU DO, YOU'D FORGET ABOUT ME. AND AND AND—"

I cut her off my slapping my hand over her mouth before she went on and on about her Latin Telenovelas.

She low-key loves them as much as she denies.

She has turned into a wolf already and is a very fast runner— her small form aiding her there. She was good with swords in her human form and the blood thirst in her was a real thing. Warrior blood and all.

Honestly, I am questioning why the hell I didn't bring her with me.

But then again, it didn't end well for me— I'd never want her to be in danger. Plus she was already worried about her family.

I sighed as the thoughts swirled in my mind and I climbed up the stairs to my new temporary room.

A yawn escaped my lips as I pushed the door open and slipped inside my room. I went straight to my walk in closet and adjoining bathroom. Changing into my night attire, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair.