Chapter 13.

Louis Pov

"What are you going to do? Have your mom fight your own battles for you? I will get her, if you like it or not! Now get out of my way!" With that he tried pushing past me, but I grabbed his arm. I turned him around and gave him a pucnh to the nose. I heard a crack. Then I was on the ground. I looked up at who had pushed me to the ground, and landed ontop of me. Before I could fully look at the them, I felt the pucnh to my gut. I tried to hit back, but couldn't from being pinned down by his legs.

Jeremy then leaned back. then looked me in the eyes, and said, "Your going to pay for that punch, and trying to get in the way of me getting Isabella. Plus, i'll make sure she is watching while i'-" He was cut off by being thrown off me.  I looked up and saw Harry and Zayn dragging Jeremy away, to probably beat the sh!t out of him. While i'm looking after them, I didn't noticed Liam and Niall behind me till I was being lifted, and carried to the bus. When we got to the bus, Bella and Darbi came running out.

"Louis! What the hell were thinking, going after him?! You could have gotten killed!" Bella yelled at me before bursting out in tears. I jumped out of Liam and Niall's arms and ran to her. I pulled her in my arms, she wrapped her arms around my waist, and leaned her head into my chest crying.

"Bella, i'm sorry. I couldn't let him get you, I had to at least try and stop him. I would do anything for you," I hugged her tighter. "Plus, I love you." I heard a shocked gasp come Darbi, and saw worried looks on Liam and Nialls faces.

Belly's Pov

Did I hear him correctly? Did he really say he loved me? Do I love him? I honestly think I do. I looked up at, he was already looking down at me.

"I love you too. I just hope you mean it, so I won't get my heart broken." Then he leaned down and kissed me.

________________________________________________________________________

Ok so this is very short! I know. I jsut got my laptop back from my mom taking it. So, im going to be posting more tomorrow. Hope you like this little chapter. =D