3.

Devon clutched the brand new Gucci shirt in his hands. Throwing it in the washer machine he hoped nothing happened to it. That shirt alone cost him a few hundreds , it's important to him.

"You really gonna cry about this damn shirt" Xavier asked watching him wipe his eyes.

"Nah, it's just a shirt" he lied turning around.

"Sure but how you liking the new house" Xavier asked changing the subject.

Devon smiled. " I'm loving it"

He was happy that he didn't have to stay with his mother anymore. Devon loves his mother but she could be too much at times. She would always smother him about his love life and how he needs to settle down someday. His mother would often complain about how late he would come home after work , it had started to become to much. Instead of being a burden Devon felt like it's best to just find somewhere else to live and have a chance of freedom.

"Oh yea Miracle's best friend is also staying here, she's like a sister to me"

"Mmm is she cute" Devon smirked rubbing his hands together.

Xavier shook his head. "Believe me she's far from ugly but I look at her as a sister. With that being said your not fucking her like you do other girls" he lectured pointing his index finger at Devon.

        He waved him off checking his phone that kept ringing. Monica💦: Hey baby

Monica💦: You think you could stop by today

Monica💦: I really need your dick right now

(4) Sent Attachments.

Calm down I'll text you my new address in awhile or I'll come to you
Monica💦: Text me the address I need you immediately 😏

Devon chuckled not bothering to respond. Monica is his go to when he's feeling horny. They came to a mutual understanding that they just want each other for sex. Monica doesn't speak on it much but it's obvious she wants more. That's why she's been constantly blowing his phone up asking for sex, just a excuse to see his face, the only reason he came around.

"My girlfriend on the way home" Xavier cheered waving his hands in the air.

"Miracle really got you whipped" Devon joked patting his friend's shoulder. Xavier hit his hand waiting at the door to help Miracle with her bags.

The two girls walked in giggling at a inside joke. In their hands were the food and a couple of shopping bags from Walmart. His eyes widened seeing the familiar brown eyes that was filled with anger a hour ago. Forgetting about her face he took the time to skim the rest of her body.

Devon smirked loving the slim figure. She turned around giving him a nice view of her naturally , perfectly , round ass. He clenched his fist together to keep from walking over and smacking it.

"Did Devon finish moving his stuff in" Miracle asked handing Xavier the leftover Chinese food. He nodded opening the to go box peeking to see what was left in the box.

"Devon" Jayda question looking up from her phone. Her eyes formed a scowl remembering the asshole from Chopsticks. "Oh that asshole is moving in with us" she raised a eyebrow at Xavier.

Xavier looked between the two in confusion. "This is the muthafucker who messed up my Gucci shirt" Jayda cupped in ear wondering if she heard him right.

"I don't know who you are homeboy but don't call me out my name" she warned speaking calmly.

Devon watched her walk in the kitchen to finish eating her meal.

"Aye don't talk to my bestie like that. We cool but don't disrespect her , real shit" Miracle lectured before storming up to her room. Xavier followed behind her consoling her.

He then continued his journey to the kitchen licking his lips. Jayda played music as she made videos on Snapchat lip syncing them.

"Your too cute to be a asshole" Devon commented sliding his hands in his back pant's pockets.

"Hmmm can't say same for you" Jayda replied looking him up and down.

He crossed his arms oddly offended by her response. Pulling out his phone he checked his camera making sure he was still eye candy material. Not seeing anything wrong he bent down checking his attire.

Still Fresh, don't understand why she dissing me...

"Don't feel discouraged , I just not interested" Jayda pouted acting innocent. "Besides you'll think I'll be interested after you just called me out my name, boy bye" she waved taking her food to her room.

I'm coming over 😏