7.

Finding her phone , she turned over in the bed checking her time. Removing the arm that wrapped tightly around her, she jumped. Realizing it's only Devon she slowly simmered down but than jumped again looking under the covers finding that neither had on clothing.

         Pushing herself off the bed , Jayda walked around the room not feeling any soreness between her legs. She thank god relieved that there's not sign they did anything.

             We didn't fuck

                  Or

     The dick could've trash, that's why you don't feel that...

      Shaking away the thoughts, she sat down trying to remember something from last night. She thought of minor things like her dancing and her dispute with Monica. Thinking about their conversation brightened up her mood, the bitch is a joke.

         Going on her Instasnap she watched her drunk self twerk carelessly on Miracle. Her eyes bulged out her sockets when she saw Devon dancing behind her as she twerked on him.

       Not liking the silence , Jayda gently shook him. He popped one eye open smirking at her perky breast. "Already acting like a perv and your not even fully awake" she joked finding a random shirt on the floor to cover herself.

    "Do you remember anything from last night"

   "To answer your question we didn't sexual, you and Miracle were losing your minds from all the drinking. Xavier helped Miracle and I helped you. I took your clothes off because I've noticed you and clothing don't mix when it comes to sleeping"

   "You were trynna ride your boy last night" Jayda covered her face embarrassed. "Don't be ashamed you were under the influence. You want me to tell you what happened"

   "I don't wanna know"

  "I gonna tell you anyway"

   -
Last Night

1:00 am

     "As anybody sexed you lately" Jayda drunkenly sung tracing Devon's collar bone. She smiled biting her lips at how scrumptious he looked.

        Devon laughed lifting her up carrying her to the room. He was tired and trying to contain Jayda only worked his nerves more. Sitting on her on the bed , she pulled him down on top of her. Rolling them over , Jayda sat on top of him taking her shirt off throwing it across the room.

       Devon sat up trying to keep his composure. "Your a freak when your drunk" he spoke out loud.

      Jayda snickered kissing the side of his neck. "I wanna ride your sexy ass face" she hissed grinding against his lower half. "C'mon fuck me like there's no tomorrow"

     Devon pushed her down on the bed hoping to calm her down, that didn't work either. "Oooo! I'm like 'em rough" she moaned bringing his face closer to her's.

        "Your drunk" He stated stopping hisself from continuing , the both of them were clearly horny. Except , one clearly wasn't in her right mind and the other had a clue about his doings.

        She rolled her eyes getting annoyed. "I'm grown. I know what I'm doing and I want you to stick dick into my pussy."

          Sighing he turned off the light laying down in the bed with her. He wrapped his arms around Jayda hearing her light snores. He slightly laughed not wanting to awaken her. Soon enough the also fell asleep enjoying tonight.

-
      "I'm so sorry you had to deal with me in that state of mind" Jayda apologized feeling embarrassed at her actions. When it came to drinking a whole other side of her came out. She's more blunt and outspoken with her actions.

        "Babygirl I understand, you were drunk. I was quite flattered you were willing to fuck me"

Jayda waved him off. "Don't flatter yourself I was drunk" she defended ending his crazy thoughts.

"A drunk mind speaks sober thoughts" Devon replied.

Miracle busted in the room looking between the two. Her eyes bucked and then her lips formed a smile. "XAVIER THEY FUCKED THE TENSION AWAY"

Jayda shook her head wishing all of them would just go away. Grabbing Devon's head she pushed him and Miracle our the room. She closed the door in their faces heavily sighing. She loved her best friend but sometimes she wished that Miracle wasn't so blunt.

Miracle was the definition of out going. When she wanted something she didn't hesitate to get it. Having fun is another specialty of hers. Growing up she's always cared about others and encouraged them to go for what they want.

Jayda on the other hand is also an ambitious person, they just didn't match for the definition of fun. She would rather blast music and chill without all the drama. Miracle likes to go out and party until dawn , while drinking back to back shots.

Scrolling on her phone a call popped on her phone, Dad🙎🏽‍♂️.

"I need you to take those videos of you acting a fool down , now" Jerald demanded harshly. Jayda glanced at the phone wondering about the attitude.

"Whats your problem"

"You act like you don't have parents that have a name for themselves. We're the top company in the state right now, filthy rich. We don't need the public seeing our daughter's ratchet behavior"

Jayda rolled her eyes. "Your supporters and bosses don't know about you having a daughter. You've only introduced me to family and some of your close co-workers. I'm none existence to the public eye" she justified on the verge of cursing him out.

Maranda and Jerald barely brought their daughter out in public due to their name. They didn't want Jayda's name to be all out in local newspaper and her face plastered all over the Internet. Specially speaking , Maranda wasn't a fan of all the attention, she didn't want Maranda going through that. She hated going out in public and not being able to walk down a pathway without seeing flashlights going off every second.

Maranda wanted Jayda to live the free life she never got to taste. Hell, some of the family didn't even know Maranda was ever pregnant. That's how much of a secret Jayda has been, out of protecting her from money hungry family members.

"Okay dad, Bye" she hung up throwing her phone.