5.

"Thank you" her client spoke handing her the sixty dollars for her sew-in. Jayda smiled taking the money , counting making sure it was the exact amount.

     "No problem , hit me up" She replied walking towards the door.

        Grabbing her supply bag, she dragged it to the car. Opening the front door, Jayda tossed the bag in the passenger seat. Putting on her seatbelt , she turned on her Bluetooth, music soon blasted through the car. The bass from the music beamed through the back seats.

         Parking in the driveway, unpairing the Bluetooth , she hummed a random tune. Shutting off the car Jayda fished around her pocket for her keys. Unlocking the door familiar voices were heard throughout the house.

       Miracle turned around smiling. "Bestie come on over here and get something to eat. I know your ass tired from doing hair all morning"

         "I'm not hungry right now, I'm gonna go take a power nap" Jayda lied heading towards her room.

      Truth is she wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. To be quite honest when she woke up for the day, it's hard going back to sleep, unless she's dog tired. Her plan is just to stay far away from Devon. She's tired of dealing with him being such a fine asshole.

      Did you call him fine?

      Jayda shook her thoughts away taking off her shirt. She threw it on the other side of the room leaving her in her PINK sports bra. Dancing in the mirror , she let down her hair from the tight ponytail. Swinging it around she felt the comforting feelings of her hair sprawling free.

         Charging her phone , she laid down turning her TV to Netflix. Choosing the movie Bring It On, she smiled turning up the volume. Her phone rung capturing her attention, Mommy❤️. Sighing she answered phone deciding the ease their nerves.

       "Hey"Jayda answered the phone dryly.

     "Hey baby are you okay" Her mother asked worriedly huffing over the phone.

     She rolled her eyes , taking a deep breath. "Oh! You actually cared. Last time I spoke to you, you were in a rush for me to pack my shit"

   "It's not like that"

        Jayda wasn't dumb, she knew her mother cared for her. Maranda just felt like whatever her husband did , she had to be right behind him. Although she disagreed with Jerald's choices, she loved the rush of being filthy rich.

"Of course not" Jayda replied sarcastically completely over this conversation. "Anyways what's your reason for calling me"

"I can't call to check on my babygirl"

"Well I'm alive , you hear my voice, bye now" she hung up before her mother could respond.

Maranda had always been a phony to her daughter. Everything that Jerald wanted her to do, she did it, no hesitation. Her daughter thought that was goals into her mother turned out to be a coward, put his needs before hers. Jayda always felt like a outsider in her own home.

Living with them is similar to rooming with a bunch of strangers. The family didn't know much about one another. Sometimes her parents wouldn't even come home on certain holidays or nights just to do to some "special event".

Devon trashed his paper plate continuing to gulp down the rest of his cranberry juice. He placed the empty cup on the table before heading down the pathway to his room. Passing by Jayda's room he stopped debating on whether he wanted to bother her or not. Shrugging his shoulders he opened the bedroom door seeing her in a split position .

"Can you hit a split on a dick" he asked mocking the girl off that Instagram video.

She jumped up holding her thigh. "You really need to stop busting in on me like that"

Ignoring her comment. "You still didn't answer my question"

"And if I can? It will never be on your dick" Jayda dissed sitting down on her bed. Devon joined her smirking as he sat down. Crawling between her legs , she fought to close them tighter. He softly kissed her neck , biting it. His hands softly caressed her plump ass , gripping it tightly.

Jayda fought the desiring urge to moan. She used the remaining of her strength to push him off. "Your not turning me on if that's what you think"

Lies

"Oh really" Devon separated her legs even father , leaning his face down. Her eyes widened curious to know how far he would take this. He the hem of her shorts down kissing her thighs. She threw her head back to keep from letting out a moan.

"JAYDA" she quickly pushed Devon off her causing him to fall off the bed. She pulled her shorts back up to find a hiding place for him.

"Your gonna have to hide under the bed" Jayda told him hoping he would get it move on. "Hurry! She's coming"

Devon slid under the bed hearing the footsteps get closer. He couldn't believe he was actually considering eating her out. If Miracle wouldn't have cockblocked, they would've been going at it by now.

"Hey bestie , you wanna go out tonight" Miracle asked jumping on the bed. Devon cringed as his head bumped against the cold carpet floor.

"Maybe. I don't really feel the club scene"

"Come on live a-little" Miracle urged laying her head on Jayda's shoulder. "We haven't hung out together cause your always working"

"The boys going" Jayda asked praying they weren't.

Miracle nodded. "Why would they miss it" she laughed hitting her knee. "You know Xavier never miss a chance to party"

"True shit" she agreed playing in Miracle's , colored hair, she recently died it red. "Well let me get dressed, you know it takes me awhile"

The door finally closed and Devon rolled from under the bed. Jayda huffed scanning her closet for something sexy yet classy. She hated feeling under and over dressed for certain times. "Which one should I decide on" she held up a black and a red fitted dress.

"How about neither? Let's go with this nude two piece color." Devon suggested smirking. "Oooo and this still has the price tag on it"

"You don't think it'll show too much" she asked. The outfit was brand new, Miracle brought it for her a few weeks ago, still haven't worn it. First off she had nowhere to wear it to, secondly she thought maybe to much skin was showing.

"Your stomach and your back is showing. It's nothing for you to worry about , you got sexy shape" Jayda nodded agreeing with him. She wasn't insecure about her body, she just didn't like feeling half naked.

"Fine"