17. Stores and Souls

Just a reminder of how hot this guy is and his Instagram username so you can get more of his hotness!

Song: Your Song

(By Rita Ora *laughing emoji*)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We were home and I think everyone noticed how giddy Alex was behaving. It was as if a girl just got her bicycle and can wait to race with her friends who had their's for years! Just me? Okay.

It was late when we came back last night and he couldn't stop kissing me so we just went into his room while he pulled me to his bed.

Flashback:

I got up and straddled him as I bent down to kiss but he stopped me.

"Not that I don't love what you're doing right now but I don't think we should end the night like this..." He rasped in his husky voice.

"Why not?" I said getting up but he held my arms to stop me. Oh God I wasn't good enough for him and it only took him a day to realise that.. I guess that's better I'll just call Oli and grant his wish of being back in the field. But one day? One Day is all it took? Fúck.

"Hey, hey, hey!! I can see the wheels turn in your mind, it's not like that! I just think it would be better if we spend one night like a normal couple, who just went on a date, I don't want you to feel like I took you on a date to justify what we've been doing..." He softly kissed my lips.

"Honey you are making this not having séx thing more difficult already." I kissed him again against his smiling lips.

And that's how we fell asleep.

~•~

My first instinct was to leave.

My second instinct was to turn around and look at the Angel of a creature in it's slumber.

He looked like a God built with all the seven stones, that could destroy everything in its way but grow trees and flowers while sleeping.

I'm dating this guy. Woah.

What does that even mean? What do I do now? Pet him?

That sounded like a good idea in my head so I ran my fingers through his wavy hair. He woke up with a groan and buried his head in my hands.

"Oh God that feels sooo good... Uhmmm!" He moaned.

Wow this is what I've been missing out all the times I left?!

His open eyes were met with my smiling face and he whispered "Hey"

"Hii" I felt fluttery.

"You are so soft and warm" he said in his sleepy voice. That's when I noticed how close we were, my boöbs pressed against his side and our legs tangled. Human contact actually felt nice.