31.Movies and Priorities

I don't own that video nor do I want to claim it but damn it's hot!

I want to visit a strip club, and I will! Someday!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

5 months later:

Frustrated.

That's how I felt.

My job was going great, I had a loving family, an amazing boyfriend but I was still frustrated.

I needed something.

I decided to watch a movie last night and take a deep dive into the fantasy world but guess what?

I watched Magic Mike XXL.

Frustrated.

That man did so many things to me I think my ovaries left me. Like they moved from my uterus to my esophagus because they couldn't handle it.

Now I'm googling Strip clubs in my area but none of them seem as promising as Chaning Tatum.

Do I really want to see some guy with a thong-"There's a letter left on the reception for you"

I jumped in my desk like a little school boy looking at bikini models in his home computer.

"Wha-um yeah just leave it there" I said, trying to compose myself.

"Like right here?" My assistant asked.

"Yup! Right there" I nodded discreetly trying to minimise the tab.

"On the floor?" She asked, unsure. One look from me and she understood that I'm probably just being plain ol' me. Leaving the letter on the floor she went out muttering something.

I sighed back in my chair. That's the most action I've got in the last three months. Almost a season went by since I did something fun.

"YELLO! Little Birde we are going for a ride!" Brian barged in with the gang...or should I say...The Phoenix.

"What ride?"

"Hey what's this?" Zach picked up the letter which I ran to take back.

"That's personal property." I snatched back the letter that didn't interest me until someone else had his hands on it.

"Cool view" Michael mumbled looking into the forest situated on the other side of the river.

"Steve stop touching my Marvel collection" I swatted his hands away.

"Damn you look hot" Arms snaked around my waist as his familiar musky scent formed a bubble around me.

"Hello stranger" A smile graced my lips. But soon my overimaginative mind pictured him flipping me over his shoulders and grinding on me as 'Pony' played in the background.

 But soon my overimaginative mind pictured him flipping me over his shoulders and grinding on me as 'Pony' played in the background