1. Another boring day - Part 1

Author's Note:

Warning!

First story ever!

You've been warned!

This Story contains a male pony OC added to almost each episode of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, viewed mostly from his perspective.
I try to avoid most cliches that are known in those kinds of stories as much as I can but I can't promise anything.
Of course, if you don't like this kind of stories, then I advise that you should pick something else to read.

This story gets updated once or twice a week so make sure to hop along early ^^.

Whether it's something you like or something you didn't, please make sure to leave some kind of feedback behind to help me out as a writer and consider to leave a thumbs up. That would be nice of you ^^.

Also keep in mind that the quality of the story gets better later on (I think...).

If you still here, then I wish you a good time while reading my story ^^.

Six ponies live their daily life, destined to save Equestria.

Chosen by six Elements that bring harmony.

In the little town of Ponyville.

But there is one pony that is thrown out of his boring life to accompany them on their journeys.

Chosen by an unknown Element of Harmony.

Learning the meaning of friendship for the first time.

Even though he doesn't want that at all.

But what can he do about it?

This is his new life after all...

Is he even meant to do something like that?

Soon everything will make sense and he will find out the whole truth about the Elements of Harmony...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new morning in Equestria begins...

Princess Celestia, the ruler of all Equestria, used her magic to raise the sun and the moon each and every day. She did that from her castle which was located in the capital of Equestria, Canterlot. Today, it was no different. Early in the morning, the sun was slowly rising in the sky and gave everypony a sign that a new day was about to begin. The same goes for the ponies in a little town, not too far away from Canterlot.

Ponyville...

It was a small and quiet town, filled with ponies of all kinds equally...Earth Ponies, Pegasus, and Unicorns. Of course, being a small town like that, there was usually not much going on. The perfect town to live a quiet and normal life. And today was just another day like this.

Ponies began to walk around on the streets after the sun was up. The Pegasus started to clear the skies and removed the clouds because today it was set to be a sunny day. They were usually very early since Cloudsdale, the city in the skies, home of many Pegasus and the center of the weather management in all of Equestria, was not too far away.

Shop owners, opened the doors of their shops, ponies who worked on a farm, began to get to work on the fields, fillies and colts were on their way to school, and so on.