Chapter nine

Meanwhile Elena and Bruce we're partying, two inmates where on their way to Oswald's cell to kidnap him for Jerome. They tip toed inside and threw a bag over his head as they dragged him into the common room where Jerome and everyone else was waiting. Jerome was standing on one of the tables holding a rope and he was tying to something that looked what people who hang themselves use. 

"Alright, Oswald old buddy, old pal. Tonight we're gonna cure ya." he said as they pushed Oswald up to Jerome. 

"Make me laugh or else uh, let's call this the sudden death round." Jerome said and smiled as he placed the rope around Oswald's neck. But then his smile disappeared as he noticed Oswald smelling weird. He grabbed the bag and ripped it off his head to reveal it wasn't Oswald. It was the guy Jerome had electrocuted after challenging him on his first day out of solitary. He just stood there drooling and looking into nothing.

"You." Jerome said surprised and then looked down to see him peeing himself. And then to Jerome's surprise came Oswald running up behind him. He grabbed the lamp from the table and smashed it into the table making electricity going through the pee in hope that it would shock Jerome. But Jerome was quick and jumped of the table before getting electrocuted. The guy wasn't that lucky tho. He fell over dropping dead onto the table.

"Okey...that was clever, ish." Jerome said turning to Oswald who was furious it didn't work. So he grabbed something from another table to defend himself and pointed it at Jerome. Jerome grabbed his suspenders.

"Yeah, that's a spoon." he said stating the obvious that it was a bad weapon. Oswald looked at it then frowned.

"It's also a fork!" he shouted and it was just really sad.

"Looks like you've got some fight in you still, but it's too little, too late, too...boring." Jerome said and shook his head while turning away from Oswald.

"Lobotomize the little bird." Jerome said and Oswald gasped.

"Wait! Wait!" Oswald said desperately and Jerome stopped.

"You said this prison is all in my mind, right?" Oswald asked and pointed at his head. Jerome turned to him.

"Maybe I'm in a prison right now. A prison where you can't get to me." Oswald said and smiled. Then he threw his hands and mimed he was in a box. And this made Jerome smile very quickly. Oswald pretended to grab the bars in a prison cell and waved to Jerome threw them while smiling. Jerome laughed and grabbed a spear.

"Okey." he said and walked against Oswald who still stayed in character.

"You are nuts." Jerome said and smirked. He lifted the spear and swung it against Oswald's stomach, but stopped as he hit the "wall." Jerome pulled back looking confused and Oswald just shrug his shoulders smiling. Jerome tried to bang on the wall but still didn't hit Oswald. As stupid as they were all the inmates we're paying close attention. Jerome grabbed the top of the "cell" Oswald was in and tried to jump on top of it but failed. Then Oswald pointed to the side of is hinting for Jerome to go around.

"Ah." Jerome said and walked around his imaginary cell. Oswald pushed the lower door open and Jerome tried entering but smashed his head into the wall making everyone laugh. Then he bent down and crawled in and stood up to look around. Oswald took the chance and grabbed Jerome by the shoulders before he kicked him in the face with his knee making him fall to the ground. Oswald continued to kick him many times as he laid down making Jerome groan. And when he stopped, Oswald started laughing hysterically in Jerome's face.

"Try laughing now, you ginger sap! That was for Elena." he shouted and turned around throwing his hands in the air.

"Yes! Hah!" he shouted proudly. But his face smiled as he heard Jerome laughing. He turned around to see Jerome sitting up laughing his ass off.

"See? I told ya I'd cure ya!" Jerome said excited.

"Don't flatter yourself!" Oswald shouted at him. Jerome could tell he was so angry, and he found it hilarious.

"One more." Jerome said and pointed at his own face. Oswald frowned and kicked him in the face making him fall back down to the ground. But Jerome just continued to laugh which made Oswald roll his eyes as he turned away. But then he gasped as Jerome quickly jumped up and threw his hand around Oswald's neck. He leaned closer from behind to whisper into his ear.

"But mention her name again, and I'll cut you into pieces and send them to your mother." Jerome threatened and Oswald nodded nervously. He now understood how insane Jerome had became without Elena.