Your defence

Carter

When I woke up I was in my bed bandaged. I wasn't sure how but I was glad I was home. The last thing I remember was Mason reading my phone. I just don't remember what I wrote on it.

"Hello Carter.... are you awake." I hear Mykah say through a closed door.

"Yes come in." I manage to say with a pain in my jaw.

With closed eyes I hear the door open. After that I hear it close and I feel her sit next to me on the bed. Still exhausted I managed to open my eyes.

"How did I get here."

"Well Mason left you but whispered the number of his father in Yvonnes ear. He came and took you home." Mykah says unsure if that was the whole truth.

"Masons dad came and got me..... hold on Mason left." I said completely confused.

"Yes and word is that he had someone over for a secret conversation."

"It wasn't that big of a secret." Yvonne says barging in.

"What do you mean?" Mykah says speaking for both of us.

"Lets just say I know who and what he was talking to and about."

I try to sit up and succeeded with great pain. I look at the firmly stood Yvonne and raise an eyebrow.

"Spill.... tell me what he said." I say giving all force from my voice I could give.

"Mason, has talked to me about getting back at Adrian for hitting you. He plans to beat him to."

"Why"

"Because he is the only one who gets to beat you... not him.I'm sorry but it's a nerd turf war."

"So I'm being fought over to be fought.... wow." I say getting slightly irritated. "I've got to stop him."

"Why..... why do you need to get in more trouble."

"It's nothing of your concern." I say slowly getting up and ushering them out of the door.

I then sat on my bed looking through my contacts. Thank God someone gave me Masons number as a joke. After that I texted him.

"Hey Mason..... its Carter, Yvonne told me of the plan. Don't go through with it.

"Oh great the dipshit nerd texted me. Why shouldn't I do it. It's my plan."

"Technically its all my fault just don't go through with this.

"What am I supposed to do.... disappear."

"Do what you have to but don't fight him. Listen tomorrow is day of our break just don't fight him. Its one day."

"I will not listen to you I'm fighting him. You can't stop me."

Mason

Why did it pain me to write that? Is it possible I want to defend Carter because I can't hit him anymore? No, no I refuse to think that. I'm his enemy I will do what I want. Do I really want to go through with this plan? No, of course I don't want to do that. Adrian and I are friends, I'm cancelling this.

On phone to yvonne "hey attack is cancelled Adrian is my freind and Carter is a stupid nerd.

After texting that I flopped on the bed and went to sleep. I do believe that I hate Carter. I do believe I'm superior. When morning came I went to school to rein pain on Carter. I plan to restore order to this school. Well that was until I didn't see Carter at school. So I waited till after break and he didn't show..... again..... and again..... and again...... again.