Meanie

• Izuku's POV •

I woke up with Kacchan next to me but not hugging me and I was cold.

I glanced at the clock which read '1:47AM'. I pouted and poked Kacchan's cheek. "Kacchan!" I whisper shouted to him. "Whaattt deku.." he whispered. Deku? That's new.

"I'm cold hold me please" I pouted, scooting closer. "Stupid nerd" he mumbled, pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around me. "Thank you." I thanks him and kissed his cheek. "Mhm..."

° Morning °

I woke up all alone with no Kacchan to cuddle me. I got up and walked into the bathroom and saw Kacchan brushing his teeth. I waved and smiled.

"nerd" he mumbled at  me. I pouted and crossed my arms like a child. "Meanie" I spat at him. "Meanie?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes." I confirmed.

"Then I guess no hugs" he shrugged. "What!" I spoke, "that's not fair! Gimme a hug!!" I yelled, trying to hug him. He pushed me away in stead. "Say I'm not a meanie first." He smirked. "Hmm.. fine. Your not a meanie" I said.

"Okay. Now cmere." He opened his arms and I smiled and ran into him and hugged him tighly. "Hugs!" I shouted.

He pulled away from the hug and I smiled at him.

I stared into his eyes and began leaning forward until my lips met his.

I began kissing him and he kissed back. "Jump" he whispered. I jumped and he picked me up, still kissing me. He put me on the sink counter and stood in between my legs, still kissing me.

• Bakugo's POV •

I kept kissing him for a good minute until I pulled away, "it's time for training." I smiled at him. He pouted.

"Whhhhhhhhhy" he sighed. "So you can get better!" He smiled.

° List of new commands he learned °

• Fire - Snap fingers.

• Teleportation - say where aloud, then clap.

• Quirk pausing - look at person your pausing in the eye, clap twice.

• Ice - Make fist with hand then open hand in area

• Blow wind - close the rest of hand, open pointer finger, point to area to blow wind.

• Pause - Pause everything for 15 seconds, snap.

• In the main room, Izuku's POV •

"Attention everyone.. tomorrow you will be attacking U.A highschool at the USJ while they are training." Someone said over the intercoms, whom I assumed was the 'main guy of it all'.

This is good. My plan is working. All though I am gunna miss Kacchan.. and Dabi.. and Toga.. okay I admit it. Maybe if the police do get them I can convince someone to just let them attend U.A and try to become heros-

"OI! DEKU! QUIT MUMBLING!" Kacchan shouted at me. I pouted. "Oi! Kacchan! Quit being a rat!" I yelled back at him. He glared at me and ignored me.

I grabbed Kacchan's phone and looked at the time, '8:37PM '

"Izuku give me my phone back." Kacchan said, reaching.  "Hmm. Noh." I declared and hugged it into my chest. "Mine now!" I smiled.

"Then I'll just have to hold you until you give it back" he spoke. I gave a confused look.

He stood up and walked over to behind me and wrapped his arms around me and picked me up then walked over to where he was sitting and sat back down putting me on his lap. "K-Kacchan! Let me down!" I demanded.

"Hmm. Noh." He repeated what I said. "But I'm tiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeedddddd" I whined. "Fine let's go to bed. Phone first." He held out his hand. I pouted an put his phone on his hand. "Meanie" I crossed my arms like a child.

"Okay then let's go upstairs." Kacchan poked my head and ruffled my hair.

He put me down and grabbed hold of my hand and started walking, "wait! Kacchan! I need to say goodnight to Dabi.." I stopped talking because he was ignoring me. "Kachannnn.." I whined.

"Shut up I'm tired." He slurred, closing the room door and locking it. He threw me on the bed lightly then layed down himself. "G'night ya nerd.." I smiled and looked at him. "Goodnight Kacchan." He looked at me. "Can I ask you a question first?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I smiled. "W- um.. will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, face heating up. "YES!" I Screamed grabbing his face and kissing all over it.

Xx some cute fluff xx

it won't last though.. kill me! 😜🤐