Please love me still

* Izuku's POV *

I woke up in the same room Toga stabbed me with the needle but i was in a different cage. I was literally in a freaking dog cage squished like i couldn't move at all and I was pressed up against the bars.

I sighed and looked around the room, nothing. I took a deep breath and used everything i had to force the cage forward hoping it would just open. "Gah!" I yelled up as I smacked my head against the bars. 

"Ow.." I rubbed my hand against my head. "Done trying?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Kacchan. "Oh.. um.." i tried not to be awkward.. "hi?" I awkwardly smiled. "Your kidding? You left me and everyone and all you saw is hi?" he scolded me.

"I had to" I said back, tears threatning to spill. "No, Izuku. You didn't. You wanted to." He shook his head at me, "IF I WANTED TO WHY DID I REGRET IT? WHY DID I CRY?" I screamed at him. "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He screamed back. 

"THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME IF YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP! JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" I screamed back, wiping the tears. 

"I love you..." I sighed, covering my face. "Please love me still.." I mumbled, hiding my face. "Don't speak to me." He raged, ripping the cage open and yanking me out, holding me in his arms. "Ow!" I yelped as he dropped me on the floor. 

I sat up and rubbed my head, wiping my eyes again. "Why?" I asked him, silently crying on the floor. "Because i told Toga i wouldn't kill you, meaning i cant stab you with knives so beating you is the next best thing." He said, kicking me in the stomach and using his knee to knee me in the face. 

I sobbed to myself as i fell over and he continued beating me until i eventually passed out.

* Sad time skip *

I tried to sit up but I felt so much pain I just collapsed onto whatever I was on in the first place. I over heard speaking.

unknown - "you over did it." I couldn't identify that voice.
unknown - "no. I didn't." Sounded like Kacchan..
Unknown - "your going to apologise. Understand?"
Kacchan - "No! Absolutely not!" He shouted
Unknown - "Yes. We need his power, Katsuki."
Kacchan - "We can easily find some gullible weakling that won't ditch us like him!" I looked down sadly.
Unknown - "yeah, but not every quirkless weakling has a powerful quirk like him."
Kacchan - "whatever, but after it all we are throwing him out in the streets." Kacchan yelled then slammed something. Probably was the phone.

Before I knew it an angry Kacchan came raging into the room.. I squeezed my eyes shut as he layed next to me. We are in his bed? Oh..

"I know your awake.." he mumbled next to me. "Sit up." I sighed. "I cant.." I whispered.
"Ugh!" He yelled in anger which made me flinch.

He grabbed my bruised arms and yanked me upward making me scream in pain, "AH..OW!!" I tried to stop the tears from coming but they just poured out anyways.

"Quit crying you baby" he rolled his eyes at me. "I'm trying" I sniffled out. "Whatever." He spoke, angerly.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, wiping my eyes more intensely. "Stop apologizing.. what I did was uncalled for and too harsh.. I'm sorry." He said, not really surprising me from what I heard in the other room, but I'll play along.

"Don't apologise it was my fault I ran away." I sniffled out, finally stopping myself from crying. "Cmere." He said, opening his arms up for me. "I still can't.." I whispered, trying to not upset him.

He crawled over to me and gently wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I love you too, by the way.." he sniffled into my hair. Kacchan was crying? I forced myself to turn around, ignoring the pain.

He quickly wiped his eyes. "Please don't leave me again.. don't forgive me next time I do that.. please.." he cried to me. I cupped his cheeks, "I love you no matter what you do" I smiled to him, not realizing I was crying too.

I pulled his face towards mine and kissed his lips lightly. When we pulled away, he hugged me lightly.

• your welcome I cured the issue... Kinda