HOLD MY HAND

• Izuku's POV •

I woke up and expected to have Kacchan next to me but he wasn't so I assumed he left the room. I got up and opened the window and just looked out it. I looked at the tree that I took the flowers from.

dead. whoopsies!

I heard the door open so I turned around and saw Dabi. I smiled. He just looked at the floor. Hmm..

"Hey Izuku.. I have a question about kids." He said, like he was thinking of what to say. "Hm?" I replied. "Do you think kids like uh.." he stopped for a moment. "Do you think kids like stuffed animals or toy cars more?" He asked. "Maybe girls would like stuffed animals more but boys could like stuffed animals too" I answered.

"Hm.. yeah.. would you ever have a kid if you could give birth?" He asked. "Hm. Maybe. I used to.. but now that I think of it, probably not because how painful it would be. Plus what if the baby were to die? I don't think I'd ever continue life. Also depends on the person who made it with me." I answered.

His face went white and his eyes grew wide. He realized I looked confused by his face and laughed it off. "Would you have a baby with Katsuki?" He asked. "Maybe." I answered and shrugged.

"Well.. thanks for talking to me.. gotta goes now!" He laughed awkwardly and left the room.

I had this weird urge to barf so I ran into the bathroom and released nasty vomit. "Kaaaaaachan!!" I cried out as my stomach had a horrible pain.

He came running into the room and in the bathroom. "What's wrong?!" Before I could answer I barfed some more.

"Kacchan tell me what that pill was NOW! It didn't stop me from getting sick!" I shouted, holding onto my stomach.

"Cmere" he opened his arms for me to walk into. My eyes watered. "Kacchan I want ice cream and and and.. I don't know I want something!" I pouted, hugging him.

"Oh god." He whispered. "Am I gunna have to deal with that for 9 months?" He whisper asked like he was saying that to himself.

"K-k-kacchan!!!" I cried not even knowing why I was crying. "Why are you crying?!" He asked, worried. "I don't know.." I sobbed to him.

"You want ice cream and we can talk about it?" He asked. I nodded in his chest. He left go of the hug and kissed my forehead. He grabbed my hand lightly and walked out of the room into the kitchen. "Strawberry, coffee, or vanilla?" He asked. "All of them." I sniffled. "What?" He looked at me.

"I want them all give me all the containers." I looked at him angrily. "Uh- ok." He grabbed all three containers and I held my hand out waiting for him to hold it.

"My hands are full." He looked at me. "HOLD MY HAND" I yelled and whined, furrowing my eyebrows mad. "Okay okay!" He said, shoving all the containers in one arm and holding my hand.

I smiled at him like I didn't just scream at him and walked into our room. "Okay sit down, I have to explain something to you." He sighed, closing the door and locking it with the key and putting the key away.

"Okay. I want the strawberry one right now." I smiled. "Wa- but then the rest are gunna melt" he asked confused.

I made an angry face and he just nodded and handed me the strawberry ice cream and a spoon.

He sat down next to me and looked at me. "Izuku .. I uh.. I lied." He admitted to me. I got so mad and I don't even know why, so I picked up the ice cream container and threw it at his head. "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted at me.

"Y-You yelled at me!" I cried and sobbed. "I'm sorry don't cry I'm sorry!" He apologized. I sniffled. "What'd you lie about?" I asked.

"Wait so you threw the ice cream at me.. without knowing what I lied about?" He asked. "I don't know I just got mad and did it." I shrugged.

"Well I lied about the pill.. I gave you.." I decided to hold the spoon until he told me what the pill was. "What's the pill for then?" I asked.

"Um.. your well.. um.. pregnant.. with my kid.." he said slowly. I threw the spoon so hardly at his head.

"Fuck! Ow!" He shouted. "Kacchan I'm having a baby!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Wait. I'm having a baby." I immidiatly started crying. "Kacchan!!! Kacchan!! Kacchan!! I screamed. "I'm freaking pregnant! Wait.. you lied to me! You jerk!!" I screamed again.

"You lied to me.." I whispered. "I don't want to talk to you no more!" I cried out. I picked up the coffee ice cream and used the spoon I threw at Kacchan and ate some of it then threw the container at him again.

"Izuku! Calm down!" He shouted. I heard the door open. I then threw the spoon at him again.

"No!! You lied to me!!" I cried and wiped my eyes. I reached for the spoon but he took it. "No spoon for you." I pouted. "I want the ice cream." I cried.

"Fine but if you throw it at me I'm gunna be upset." He handed me the spoon and I ate some of the vanilla ice cream, looking over at the door to see who opened it.

I saw Toga, Dabi, Tomura, Kurogiri, and some random guy standing there. "WHAT?!" I shouted, about the throw the ice cream at them too but Kacchan stopped me. "Baka!" I smacked the spoon on his head.

"Shhh calm down. Hug?" He asked. I nodded and cried and dropped the ice cream on the floor not caring.

I walked into his arms and cried into his chest.

| Short authors note - yes izukuu is preggo boy so stfu and don't yell at me xx also won't be updating for like a week because my parents are divorcing and it's stressful to have writing on my hand and having an updating schedule so I tried to pause it like here, also no the baby won't die and Izuku won't either bc I don't like when fanfictionz do that |