I'm Sorry Kacchan

* Izuku's POV *

"Izuku! Izuu-kuuuu get up!" I think Dabi's voice that was? I yawned and stretched my arms. "What.." I slurred lightly. "Its time to get up." I heard him say. "Its like freaking 2:00 in the morning!" I said a little loudly. 

"Shhh!! Its actually 9:00 but sure.. 2:00 works too.." Dabi yapped. "yeah yeah.. why do we have to wake up exactly?" I asked. "Today we are going to attack the USJ." He smiled. "Wheres Kacchan?" I asked.

"oh hes fine dont worry he is just helping kurogiri.. set.. something up." Dabi spoke slowly and more hesitant. "What are you hiding?" I asked, straight to the point. "Don't make me feel bad and have to explain it. Lets just go get dressed. Bakugo will explain it later." Dabi sighed. 

"Okay fine." I got up and walked over to Kacchan's dresser and picked out my bear hoodie that he washed and some black ripped jeans. Works for me.

"sLAY THE BEAR HOODIE" Dabi joked. I smiled and laughed with him. "I've got to use the bathr-" Dabi sighed loudly enough to interupt my sentence. "What is it?" I asked, holding in my pee. 

"I have to tell you. I know i said Bakugo would but i just want to give you a fair warning, they don't trust you enough yet to give you the freedom while we attack the USJ so they are going to tie you up while we are there, I'm sorry. It was Tomura's decision." Dabi explained. 

My plan might not work.

"Its okay. But ive got to pee now." I smiled. He nodded and left the room so i walked to the bathroom. 

The best chance ive got is to use one of todays quirks and switch my nothing to mind control. But is this worth it? at home nothing is as good here. Maybe now that i have a quirk people will respect me? No. thats not right to leave those who helped me even get my quirk. I dont know- they are criminals. they dont act like it. Dabi is an amazing friend and he makes me actually happy and kacchan.. i love him. and toga is just funny and fun to do things with like pranks and stuff.. is this worth it? Maybe if i ask them if we ever got caught would they be willing to just .. be a hero or stay in jail. Yeah, thats the plan. After i escape 

I quickly peed then went out and saw Kacchan looking nervous. "Hey!" I smiled and walked over to him and hugged him. "Hi." He smiled. I pecked him on the cheek. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Uh- y-ea.. about that.. um.. Tomura.. he doesnt-" I cut him off, "Dabi explained it to me. Its fine. But i have a question.." he raised an eyebrow.

 "Go on." He smiled. I'm sorry Kacchan. "If you and the others ever got caught, do you think if the heros gave you an option to stay in jail or try to be a hero, what'd you pick?" I asked. "Thats very... specific. But I guess everyone would pick try to be a hero, but if your thinking of selling us out, we'd never talk to you again." He said seriously. "Baka." I cursed him for thinking I'd do that... even though i kinda am.. 

I'd probably kill myself if he stopped talking to me. And Dabi.. and Toga. He grabbed ahold of my hand and started walking. "I convinced Tomura to just let us put your hands in locks." Kacchan smiled at me.

If I create mind control I could easily escape.. oh kacchan.. im so sorry. i love you even if you dont know. 

"Kacchan i have to pee" I lied. "Didn't you just go like 7 minutes ago?" He asked. "I have to pee again." I lied. (okay but this is literally me i have to pee all the freaking time!) 

"Alright here." He stopped at the groups bathroom which is so very gross. "Thanks." I smiled and went in. I closed my eyes. 

Mind control. Mind control. Mind control. Kiss them on the lips. 

I pretend flushed the toilet and washed my hands anyways.  "Kacchan guess what!" I smiled at him when i walked out. "'Hhm?" he asked. "Do you love me?" I asked. "Considering your the only thing i truely like right now and i'd probably be dead without you at this point, yes, i love you izuku." He smiled. "I loooovee you" I smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips. 

xx your going to hate me next chapter so im sorrryyyyy xx