Baby

Author - this is the last part of this book 😭 it was so fun writing for you all! Enjoy!

• Izuku's POV •

I woke up next to Kacchan so I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "Izuuuku" he hummed my name. "Hm?" I replied.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. "I dunno." I yawned, closing my eyes next to him. "Okay."

I felt him get up and leave the pet so i pouted, "kacchan!! Don't leave please" i cried to him. "Baby I'm going to go make breakfast, your hungry right?" He asked.

I nodded while crying. "Why are you crying love?" He asked while sitting next to me on the bed. "I just want you here and food!" I pouted, clinging onto his side.

• Bakugo's POV •

SHIT. Now what? "I promise I'll be back soon with yummy food, okay?" I compromised. "No!" He shouted, crying still.

"Baby don't cry." I kissed him gently. "How's bout we go grab some food? Hm? I'll carry you on my back?" I offered. He wiped his eyes and nodded. "Yay!" He smiled like none of that happened.

"Alrighty then." I smiled, getting up and turning around for him to get on my back.

• time skip a few months, 9 months preggo •

Me and Kacchan were walking down the hallway, trying to get to the main room because I felt something was off.

We got their and Toga and Dabi ran to my side hugging me lightly and whispering sweet things to me, making me smile.

"Hehe, guys stop. I need to go to the hospital!" I smiled. "Why?" Dabi asked. "In case my lil bean is gunna be born soon!" I smiled, patting my tummy. "Ohh.. alright!"

We all got in the car, and I felt water go down my legs. "Kacchan? Water? Did I pee?" I asked. He looked. "Your water broke." He said calmly "is that okay?" I asked "nope, usually means we should get to you to a hospital." He said, still calm. "No?! FUCKING DRIVE!" I shouted so loud they stepped on the gas and sped to the hospital.

They brought me into a room with Kacchan, as the doctor entered. "We are going to have to do a C-section." The doctor explained. They put a few needles in me and I couldn't feel anything.

I looked over at Kacchan, worry filling my eyes. "Is it going to be okay?" I asked, worried. "I promise." He said, kissing me lightly. "I love you Izuku" he smiled. "I love you too." I smiled back.

"Alright we are starting Izuku. You won't feel anything." The doctor told me. I started worrying badly, until I felt Kacchan's hand wrap around mine. "Don't worry love.. Ayako will be okay.. and so will you." He smiled.

We decided to name the child Ayako since it's going to be a girl, and Ayoko means Colourful Flower.

• Small Time Skip •

I woke up to small crying. I looked up to see Kacchan being hesitant with picking the baby up. He must be scared. "Kacchan..?" I asked. He turned around and smiled. "What happened?"

"You passed out due to Ayako's cuteness." He laughed a little. "Can I hold her?" I asked smiling. He nodded and lifted her up very gently, handing her to me. "She's perfect.." I smiled, a tear running down my cheek.

"You aren't going to let them take her.. are you?" I asked worried. "Who baby?" He asked. "All for one" I said, tears welling in my eyes. "No.." he kissed me.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked Kacchan. "No..i.. I'll hurt her.." he looked down. I took his hand in mine and pulled him close, putting the baby in between us.

  • the end •

probably gunna start another book soon so I'll post it here if I do 👌 tysm everyone for reading!!