9.

•I literally almost started this chapter with the same beginning I did in another chapter for the book 😂

Yawning, I open my sleep ridden eyes.

I reach out my arms but all they grasp is air.

"Babeeeee," I groan out.

"Yes?" He answers, his voice making me smile.

"Why'd you leaveee? I was so comfortable and warmmm," I say in a whiny voice.

He chuckles cutely, "well humans do need to urinate."

"Ew, do not EVER use that term again," I laugh.

"Would you like me to come lay with you or do you also need to urinate?" He questions in a very bad, English, fancy voice.

"Just come lay with me, ya weirdo," I giggle.

"Coming," he jumps on the bed and I giggle at his cuteness.

I've never seen him like this and honestly, I love it. He's adorable even when he tries to act tough. And when he's purposely kind and has the attitude of a child, it's just amazing.

I'm ecstatic about him being with me. It's just feels like a dream now that he's actually dating me. Wow- that feels weird to say. I feel like a middle school girl.

I hum, wrapping my arms around his torso. The heat that was coming off of his body was comforting.

I looked up and started kissing his jaw. Then it slowly turned into nibbles.

"T-two..."

"Yeah, baby?" I question, beginning to start again.

"Y-you need rest." I like this... submissive side of him.

"But I'm hungry," I smirk, going up his jawline and biting on his ear.

His hands roam from my ass up to cradling my hips.

"I-I'll go get you some food," he starts to sit up, but I powerfully pull him back down, the bed shaking with the force.

"I'm hungry for you, baby," I start to kiss him, sweetly at first and roughly slowly fading in.

Swinging my leg over his torso, I run my hands up his shirt, feeling the muscles tense up but relax soon after.

I start to grind on him, hearing him moan.

"S-stop..." he says.

"Why?"

"Because, y-you need rest," he sits up with me sliding down onto his lap.

"Ugh," I groan and lay on top of him, breathing in his scent.

"I hate people. Why can't they just fight fairly? Why can't they just listen?" I say with sadness lingering in my voice.

"I don't know, baby, I don't." He rubs my back and I kiss his cheek.

"Your cheeks are warm... and soft," I giggle.

"Thanks, babydoll," he kisses my forehead.

•How was this?•