11.

Dallas pulls into my dads shitty driveway.

Our hands were connected and right now, I felt like I was gonna break his hand by how hard I was squeezing.

I didn't know whether I was scared or angry but I did know that I was gonna beat the shit out of him.

I opened the door and slammed it shut, Dallas following.

"Are you going to be okay? Do you want me to come inside with you?"

I thought about it. It's my dad and I'd be really pissed off if my dad hurt Dallas.

"Yeah I'm gonna be okay, but I don't want you to come inside. I have to deal with this on my own, I'll call if I need help, okay?" I say shakily.

"Yeah, yeah okay. Be careful Two, please," he says.

"I will be," I say, walking up to the door and putting my sweaty hand on the doorknob.

I take a deep breath and twist it, walking inside. I look around, seeing beer bottles and cigarette butts all over the furniture and floor.

I walk around, being as silent as I can. Stepping carefully over the bottles of beer, I enter the living room, finding the man I once called my father, sleeping on the couch with the tv on a static channel.

"Adam," I growl.

I step towards him, harshly pulling him up by his shirt and I throw him on the ground to wake him.

"Uh- wha- Keith? What are you doing here, faggot?" He says, a bit tipsy.

I kick him in the face, "why the hell did you come back? Just to beat on your daughter and leave? Is that it?" I yell.

He chuckles, standing up, "I just wanted to have a little fun."

He tries taking a swing at me but I grab his arm and pull him down, kneeing him in the face.

"You don't deserve anything but pain!" I yell, throwing him into a wall.

"All you've done is abuse your children and your wife! Then you leave and come back just to beat your 9-year-old daughter! How low can you be?!" I punch him in the gut and he grunts, pushing me to the ground.

He kicks my stomach and I roll away, grabbing a bottle and smashing it into his leg. He shouts out, falling to the ground.

"You deserve all of this! Now don't you ever come back, unless you want to get hurt way worse," I say, my cracking a bit at the end.

I limp out, wiping sweat off my forehead.

"Kieth! Are you okay??" Dallas worriedly runs up to me, seeing my state.

•How was this? Sorry for the wait•