14.

~1 week later~

I walk down the sidewalk, my destination unknown to everyone around me.

This place I'm going to, it's my special place. It's a public place but I never see anyone else there. That's why it's perfect.

I turn to the left and walk the wooden pathway up to the bridge. Bird Creek Bridge.

It's not a steady bridge, but it has a beautiful view that I dare to take the risk for.

I sit down and take out my small notepad and a pencil, and start to continue my drawing of the water and the trees.

The drawing ain't as good as Ponyboy's, but it's something.

I swing my legs and hang them off the bridge, careful not to lose a shoe.

This is where I come to think, to cry, and to scream out all my problems.

"If he loved me, why would he cheat on me? I've been drunk who knows how many times and I haven't slept with someone. Fucking prick," I say, not noticing a person creeping up towards me.

"I mean, he was so caring and kind to me. He's not like that to anyone else. At least I don't think. Maybe an old habit? Fuck that," I scoff at my words. "I'm so fucking stupid. I should've known but I was too naive."

I sigh, "why the hell am I thinking about it so much? It wasn't even a month... Fucking Christ. I'm just a little bitch, ain't I? Actually. No. Ugh, fuck! It wasn't even 3 weeks and he already fucking cheated! Fucking fuck!" I yell out of frustration.

"Keith...?" A voice says.

I jump, standing up quickly, scared of who it could be.

My eyes meet his and all I feel is guilt coursing through me.

How much did he hear? Why do I care? He deserves to hear it.

"H-hey," he awkwardly says.

I wanna let him have it. I do. I've thought about what to say to him multiple times. I've been waiting for him to try to talk to me.

...but I can't. Even if I opened my mouth, I'd only start crying again.

I don't answer him, instead I just stand there, forcing myself to keep the tears in.

"I just wanted to give you this..." he took something out of his pocket and it was my old switch blade. He hands it to me and starts walking away.

"Fuck you, Dallas Winston. Fuck you!" I scream at him. "You don't have the fucking right to say that and then walk away! You know 'sorry' ain't fucking good enough! You know that! Why'd you do it?! I get drunk and even I don't fuck other people! So why did you?! Huh?! Answer me you fucker!!" I scream, tears rushing down my face. I throat the blade down and run away, not being able to control my sobs.

Why am I so upset over this? If it were any other person then I'd be fine. Why did it have to be him? Why do I care so much?

•How was this?•