Chapter 39: Kiss Your Neck

"Kiss

Kisses

Kissing

Kissing you

Kissing the life out of you

Kissing you until i can't breathe

I'll take one of each please"

-Fabian 2 Jaimie-mae

"Woah, how many times are you gonna call?" Kano asked through a mouth full of his burger. "I didn't peg you as the clingy type Jaimie."

Jaimie-mae looked up from her phone and glared at Kano. "I'm not... clingy."

Her face fell when she noticed that she was acting a bit clingy. She groaned in frustration. She didn't like when people got clingy, especially people in relationships and here she was being a hypocrite.

"Kano, i don't know what happened. I'm scared."

"Scared?"

She nodded as she rolled a couple of grapes around in her container. "Yeah. I had this dream that Fabian got shot and it scared the poo out of me. I just have to know that he's alright or else i'll go crazy worrying about him. I don't know how to make it stop."

"Yikes. I don't really know a way to help. But was it just a nightmare?"

She shook her head.

"Your PTSD?" He asked quietly.

She nodded.

"Maybe if you talk about it, it won't be so bad."

"No! You don't understand. It hurts me to relive this all the time. Talking about it just makes me relive it more. I'd rather not have to deal with it as much as i can. Whatever stress free moments i can have, i'll take them," she exclaimed.

"Okay. Sorry," he said as he dropped his gaze to his burger.

"No Kano. I-im sorry. Please, i-i didn't mean to get angry with you." She groaned and hit her head against the table. "I've been getting really moody recently and it's not good."

Kano looked up at her. "It's cool."

"No it isn't. I think i need to go to therapy again," she mumbled.

"I thought you said therapy wasn't working for you?"

"It wasn't. But it might work this- oh why do i even bother? Therapy is a waste of my time."

Kano shook his head and ate the last peice of his burger. "You're not eating again?"

Jaimie-mae looked at her food that was barely touched. She hadn't noticed she'd been doing that.

"Hey Kano? You wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"I'm gonna tell you what happened to me but you gotta promise to keep your mouth shut."

Kano's eyes widened when he realized what she meant. He eagerly nodded. "Yeah of course. I promise."

"Wait. If i do this, you gotta do something too."

"Okayyy," he said unsurely. "Like what?"

"You gotta tell Arabella you like her."

He choked. "Wh- i don't l-"