#1

Song:Fuck Love XXXTENTACION
RIP 😢💔

Nate had a bad feeling in his stomach as he pulled up to his house. He hasn't heard anything from Jade since she caught him earlier that day.

He got out of his car and made his way to the front door. To his surprise the outside of the house was fine. He was in the clear his whistled as he unlocked the front door not knowing what to expect. Then his eyes notice his tv was laying face down on the floor.

"What the fuck!" he shouted.

He angrily pulled out his phone he knew Jade had something to do with his tv getting broken.

Her phone went straight to voicemail.

"Damn it!" he shouted.

Nate started walking around the rest of the house everything else was fine besides the fact Jade threw all of Nate's clothes on the floor.

Nate was standing in the middle of his bedroom he clasped his hands together and inhaled deeply the room still had the warm vanilla scent from Jade's plug-in air freshers. It's her favorite scent It made him think of her.

***
It was the first day of eighth grade for Jade since her and her family just moved into town over the summer.

She was slowly walking down the hall with her head down she looked out of place compared to the other kids who wore the latest clothes and styles while she was wearing a baggy white sweatshirt and a red skirt her frizzy hair was in a ponytail with super thick black glasses.

Nate was walking and talking to his friends. Jade was still walking with her head then when she walked into something. As her eyes looked ou she realized what walked into her was a pretty tall guy with deep brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Sorry about that, Nate said to her with a grin.

Jade blushed.

"Oh, its ok she said as she stood up.

"Well I'm Nate, he said running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm Jade, she replied back shyly.

Then he and his friends walked past her.
****

Nate was sitting on the bed he was thinking about Jade she was the only girl he loved the only girl who wasn't after his money or worried about his popularity. He pulled out his phone and tried calling Jade again but again it went to voicemail.

So he stood up grabbed his cars out of his pockets exited the bedroom and walked out of the front door. Then he got in his car and paced off.

The sky was dark as he was driving down the roads to Jade's mom's house he knew where she was by using find my iPhone. He had to talk to her he doesn't want things to end between him and Jade, not like this. He loved her.

He soon pulled up to a white house in a quiet small neighborhood and parked on side of the road. Jade's car was parked in front of the house. Nate got out of the car all he could hear was the crickets making noise surrounded him.

He made his way to the house and stood under the bright yellow above the door.

He knocked.

"Just a minute he heard a woman say.
Then the door opened it was Jade's mom she was a short elderly black woman.

She made a grim face once she noticed him.

"I already know what happened Jade's mom told Nate.

"Ms. Denise please just let me talk to he her he pleaded.

Ms. Denise shook her head.

"I'm sorry I can't do that."

"Why not Nate asked.

She made a stern face.

"This is my house and Jade's my daughter.

"Please, Nate begged.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Ms. Denise told him.

Nate sighed.

"I think its best that you just leave." She said.

So Nate put his hands in pockets and walked back to his car with a feeling of sadness in his heart.