Chapter 34

One month later

Jade was sitting in her room at the vanity on her phone while she was getting her hair and makeup done getting ready for the Christmas charity event Jacob was hosting.

Jacob was standing the bed with the phone to his ear.

"Yes, that sounds great."

"We can talk more tonight."

Soon he hung up the phone with a massive smile on his face.

"Guess who I just talked to?" he said excitedly.

"Who,'  Jade said lifting her head up while the make up artist applied highlighter to her face.

"Tony Starks.

"Really," Jade said surprised.

He nodded.

"Yea he is interested in working with my company."

"That's great baby Jade said congratulating him.

He paused for a moment.

"But there's only one thing.."

"Which is.."

"Well if the deal goes through we would have to move."

"To where Jade asked.

"Los Angles." He told her.

"I'm all for moving honestly she told him.

"Really I didn't think you would want to move... Since New York and all."

She shrugged.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now, and there's too much going on here, and once I have the girls I want to move from here."

Jacob looked at her.

"I've been thinking about the girls too, and I was thinking... His buzzed he pulled it out and looked at it.

"Damn it," he said.

"What's going on," Jade asked getting up from her chair slowly.

"One of my guys said he couldn't work tonight, so that means we're going to be short staffed."

"No we won't," Jade reassured him pulling out her phone and sending a text.

He raised his brow.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Her phone buzzed again.

"Well, I got you, someone, to cover for tonight," she grinned.

Nate made his way into the country club which was decorated with bright Christmas lights, and a giant Christmas tree was standing tall by the entrance. He soon saw Jade who was in a long red dress she still looked radiant even at seven months. Still surprised she contacted him considering the fact when he told her that Crystal was possibly carrying his baby and she told him she never wanted to talk to him again.

"Hey, I'm so glad you could come Jade said walking over.

Nate looked over his shoulder to be sure she was talking to him.

"Hey you look beautiful he complimented her.

"Thanks, she smiled

"Can you come with me I need to talk to you." she pulled him by the arm, and they made their way past the banquet hall with tables covered in red and green tablecloths into the kitchen.

The kitchen was hot and cramped as waiters and chefs were working on food.

Nates eyes widened

"Why are we in here he asked.