5- Secret

Unknown's POV
(Right after school)

I can't believe those suckers. They really don't know what their doing. Just think about it, they are spies. They should be aware of these things.

I can't believe they didn't notice me see them sneak those trackers in. They were literally doing it for the whole world to see! Pathetic.

Now I know who to go after. They really made it easy for me. I thought I was going to search for a whole month, but NO. They decided to pop right out.

The definition of being a spy is to remain hidden and undercover. They did the exact opposite.

At night, I decided to head to the prison where my dad is. For some stupid reason, he kept moving from prison to prison from different places, so sometimes I was dragged with him. I know, stupid right. Just put him in one place!

My dad went to prison because someone on the good side wanted my dad's position so they decided to get my dad in trouble. My dad was the side-kick of the boss that Victoria, Kendra, Josh, and Matthew work for.

No one knows who the boss is or who he looks like.
He is forever known as "the boss."

And apparently, that someone got jealous and decided to sabotage my dad saying that he was a spy for the bad side. The bad news is, the boss believe that filthy lie and sent him to prison.

Funny thing is, that was exactly what my dad did during prison. He joined the bad side and told everyone all the good side's plans. He said that they had kid spies that go to my school.

The bad side has been seeking revenge for all the bad that the good has done for them. They decided to play them with their own medicine. They hired me to work for them as a spy and I agreed to do it. The good thing is, NO ONE knows my dad is in prison. Everyone thinks he has a regular job, so no one will suspect me.

You might be wondering, what about my mom? My mom has not part in this and has stayed wherever she is while my dad moved place. She even was able to get a real job. Sometimes he takes me, sometime I stayed. Confusing, am I right?

So since my dad is a spy and they hired me to be one, my dad decided to train me. I learned how to proper be a spy, not like those losers that suck at it. I am more than people think I am.

So I made it to the prison, walked in and made my way to the talking station since I been here WAY too many times.

I sat in the talking station for a few minutes and waited until I saw my dad on the other side. We looked a each other and picked up the telephone so we could communicate.

My dad says, "Did you find the kid spies." I nod

"Good. Now tell me, what did they do today?"

I say, "They were putting trackers on devices, father."

"Hmm interesting. Now, tomorrow I want you to follow wherever they're going and mark their every move they are making."

"Yes, father"

I leave the prison and ride back home to my mom's house to start planning my plan. Watch out, cause here I come

Ah yassss! This was so fun to write. Who do you think it is? Better wait to find out :) I'm trying to update everyday so be prepared.