20- "You knew everything"

Recap

"You don't have to say anything, dear. But do you know why I brought you here?"

I look at her in the eyes and see nothing. I see nothing.

"Well, my dear, I guess I just have to get this over with."

Then she snaps her fingers.

Next thing I know, I feel a hand go over my mouth as a bag goes over my head. I try to reach in my pocket to get my emergency weapon but the person tied my hands behind my back too quickly for me to make a move.

I feel something shoot my left arm and I see darkness.

————

Victoria's POV

Silence. That's all I can hear.

Darkness. That's all I can see.

Decay. That's all I can smell

Ropes. That's all I can feel.

Blood. That's all I can taste.

I know I have been kidnapped. Wherever I am, this is not a good place. I feel like my organs inside just gave up, like I'm dead. I feel useless inside, not knowing what to do.

I wonder where everyone else is. Do they care for me? Have they noticed I've gone missing? Are they coming after me? How long have I been here? How long was I unconscious?

"Don't worry, you weren't out for that long. Maybe just...three to four hours."

I look to see who has said that. I see the one person I do not want to see. The one person I did not expect.

Riley.

She shines a spotlight directly on me and walks up to where I am sitting and smirks. She's wearing a black suit and black gloves with a logo that's way to hard for me to see.

I say, "I finally get it now. It was you all along. No wonder why you suddenly disappeared."

"Miss me?"

"Sure I did."

"That was welcoming. I know everybody else does."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"Hey I wouldn't keep that nasty attitude if I were you. You don't know what's coming."

"Yeah whatever."

"Fine, I'm just warning you."

"What did you do?"

"Why should I say?"

"You knew all along. You knew everything about us and knew what we were doing and planning. You want we were hiding and everything that is happening. You knew everything."

She scoffs, "You guys were so easy to catch. I mean c'mon, I had high expectations. I even had Savannah, Heather, Tiffany, including Anna to cover me up. They aren't even spies. That's embarrassing."

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

"Oh yeah? Well, we'll see about that."

I scoff. She turns around and puts her face in front of mine and sneers,

"You better watch it. I'm just as capable of doing stuff as you can do. I know what you plans are and I know what you will do with them. I know what is happening with your "so perfect" team of goody two shoes. And I know what you guys are doing next. So you better watch what you say if I were you."