chapter one

5 years later
"Rose, Ryan come on get ready for school. It is your first day of kindergarten and you don't want to be late." Bella called for the kitchen. "Coming Mommy" they both replied. Rose and Ryan rushed down the staircase and to see their mom cooking up pancakes. "Let's go hurry up and eat Grandma's going to drop you off to school today. I'm sorry I can't drop you guys off today maybe tomorrow". "Awwww man Mommy why can't you I'm going to miss you" Rose and Ryan whined. "It's going to be alright I got to go now so eat up so Grandma came drop you guys off" Bella replied. "Bye see you guys when I pick you up for school" "bye Mommy".
     Time skip Bella goes to a job                        interview

Bella walks up to the receptionist asking which floor to go to since she is having a job interview. The receptionist Rebbeca looks a Bella disgustingly but tells her will to go. "Seventeenth floor and go to the right there will be someone waiting for you" Rebbeca said. "Thank you" Bella replied. Bella goes on to the elevator and slowly goes to the seventeenth floor not before the door opens on the sixteenth and a young man was is into the elevator. "Hello my dear I havent seen you around here. Whats your name? "Bella" "What a lovely need Bella my name's Parker". The bell rings signaling that they were now on the seventeenth floor. "See you never Parker". "See you never Bella".