Part 15

Alexander's Pov
I know that Bella is dreading to see Parker again since last week. I got some information on Parker from my private investigator. Turns out that he was taking care of his sick mother and I know coming back to work tomorrow. I have to warn Bella so that she knows what to do and say when she sees him. I hope the plan will go well.
Bella's Pov
The door bell rings and to my surprise I saw Alexander behind it. The twins were sleeping as it was midnight already. I opened the door and Alexander rushed right into the room. "Bella he is coming back to work today. Do you remember the plan?" Alexander asked. I nodded my head. "Be safe Bella I don't want you to get hurt" Alexander said sounding stressed and worried. "I'll be safe, I promise". Alexander left not before kissing her and going into Rose and Ryans head's.
~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella's Pov
I woke up at 5 am to upsn up the restaurant. My mom was supposed to wake up the kids at 6 and was still sleeping. I packed up the kids lunch and left a little note saying that I had to leave early. I looked at my phone to see if there was a text message. There was it was Parker. "Hey sweetie, I'll see you in 20 minutes ;-)" Parker texted. I don't respond to him and left him on read. I texted Alexander that I'm going to work and for him to swing by in 25 minutes. I left my apartment building and took a cab. When I got to work it looks like Parker was already there so I slowly straightened out my outfit and walked to the door. I went to Parker's office and told him that I was going to get started. Workers don't arrive in another 30 minutes so I decided to sit in a booth. Parker sat down opposite of me and told me why he wasn't in at work. I recorded the conversation and was just talking to him casually. I then looked out the door and saw Alexander by the corner looking calm but I knew that he was fuming in the inside when he saw me. I quickly looked away to make sure that Parker didn't see him. Parker then told me to come to his office because he wanted to show me a present he got for me. I stood up placed my phone slightly out of my purse to film him and followed. At the corner of my eye I saw Alexander start to look at me with a questioning look. I went with Parker to his office and sat down and looked at him. Parker then locked the door and I tried to stay completely calm. While filming I called Alexander and put my purse and Parker shoved me against the door suddenly. I tried to scream but he was covering my mouth. He started to kiss my neck and ripped off my shirt. He then forcefully pushed me on the desk. The door knob then started moving but it was locked so no one can come in.
Alexander's POV
I saw Bellla follow Parker to his office and I am getting nervous. She called me a few second earlier and started rushing into the restaurant but when I got to the office door it was locked. I looked around me and saw a pair of keys under the cash register. I tried one of the keys but it didn't work and I tried the other and the door clicked. I ran into he room and saw her trying to break free of his grasp on the table. I shoved Parker away from her and gave him a few blows to his chest and balls. I knocked him out and called the cops. Before the cops arrived I handed Bella my shirt to cover up and waited. After 5 minutes the cops arrived and took Parker away after Bella showed them the video and the recording. Parker would be free from our lives. After the police left we went to our kids school and picked them up early.