Part 16

It is the day of the court trail. One month after Parker attacking Bella. A day after the attack Alexander proposed to her and she accepted. Bella was surprised and couldn't believe she was going to get married to the man she loved again. Now today is the wedding one month after Parker got arrested in another month there would be a trial. Bella was getting ready, her makeup and hair stylist Heather was telling her that she has been through this already. She's marrying the same guy she got married to 7 years ago. Bella's father John was waiting outside ready to walk her down the isle. Bella was nervous and her hands were shaking. She looked out  behind the doors and saw Alexander the person she she had always loved and always will love.
"I'm ready" Bella told her father. Her father took her arm and he gave a nod to the person playing the piano. The song that played on her first wedding day started playing and she was tearing up. She hadn't realized that she was now 3 steps away for Alexander and could see tears forming. She smiled and started blushing. Alexander took her arm and her father leaned in to tell him that he better not break her heart again. Alexander nodded and looked start into her eyes. Bella couldn't believe this was happening. Bella tuned everyone out until she heard "please say your vows". She spoke saying "Alexander you are my heart and soul. I will always love you and care for you and if we run into problems I will always be by your side. When I first met you again I thought that you were back to your usually self, all arogant and dangerous to be around of. Turns out you were always the man I have known for half my life and you make me feel whole". Alexander was smiling at me and the priest said "now it's your turn for the vows". Alexander looked at Bella and to their two beautiful children. "Bella I should of not believed the lies that were send to me. I should of listened to you when you told me that you never cheated. I shouldn't have believed and because of me I never got to see our children grow up. I'm sorry. I missed you once you left and when fate brought us back together I had to take that chance. I had reacted harshly when I saw you again at the restaurant. I should have been there for the children and for you. If I had only not believed the lies then this would have never happened. I will always love you". After their vows the priest said "now with the power vested in me please welcome Mr and Mrs. Brighton. Alexander dipped Bella and kissed her and everyone in the church cheered. Rose and Ryan ran up to the now married couple and hugged them. They were now a happy family.

Author's Note-
The end of this book is almost near, just a few chapters left. I can't believe it's been more than a year since I first started writing this book. I am sorry for the delays with the chapters it's just of school and personal life problems.