Part 17

Parker's POV
I am alone in this jail cell but I can't help but wonder if I'm really alone. I heard noises before I go to sleep telling me that there is a way to escape. A way to become free again and a way to take Bella away from Alexander. I need to find people to help me because I know I can't do it alone.
~~~~The next day~~~~
There are 6 people from the highest mafia gang in town. If I get them to help me escape it wouldn't be too hard. I went up to Jack the boss of the little group and gave him something, a piece of paper telling him my proposal. I wrote that if they help me escape this God awful prison then they are also escaping and I will give them $50 million in cash. I don't know how I'm going to get the cash but maybe if I kidnapp Bella and hold a random for her then maybe just maybe I'll get enough money.
~~~~~~Later that night~~
At the cafeteria the gang members sat down in front and me and asked me if I give them more money, 1 billion dollars. I knew that I couldn't but I wanted to get out of her so bad that I needed to lie. I told them I could and that night we broke out. There was a train going from California to New York City.

Author's note ~ well that's the last chapter for this book. There will be a second book. I'm working on a new book and probably won't come out until another month or too. Sorry for the slow updates also. The next book won't have that, hoped you enjoyed this book. Talk to you next time. See you soon