chapter 13

Sorry for not uploading but here it is chapter.
   Bella's POV
Bella was shocked that the email was sent by Parker Simmons. She could not believe that her boss sabotaged her marriage making her and her 2 beautiful babies to lose their father. She lost the love of her life and she was planning on how to confront Parker. Parker would should up at the restaurant she worked at only a few times a month so she did not know when to expect him to be make. Alexander however knew a way but it might be risky since Parker knows him and would be suspicious of him. Alexander told Bella to call him when Parker was in the restaurant so that he can show up and put on a showm they both planned that once Alexander went to the restaurant, Bella would "accidentally" spill food on him. Alexander would get mad and would ask for the boss. Parker would then have to face Alexander since if he didn't show he would lose business. Every business person knows that so that is their plan. "Mommy" Rose said. "Yes dear" Bella replied back looking down at her daughter. "Is Daddy coming home with us?" Rose said looking down. "Of course" Bella said looking at Alexander. Bella still didn't really want to stay with Alexander tonight after what had happened but for the sake of her children she agreed.

Alexander's POV

I can't believe that Parker Simmons ruined my marriage and I had lost my children. Parker Simmons beware. I'm coming after you. When Rose asked Bella if I could go home with them I got nervous because I hurt Bella. When Bella said that I could I was delighted because I can spend time with my children.