Chapter : 2

Aashna's  pov:

I wish this land swallows me, was the only thought that came in my mind when I saw that stupid boy entering our classroom. And the worst thing was, I was sitting on third bench, it means that he will definitely see me.

"Look Aashna, I found my new crush." Kriya said and that brought me back to my senses. What crush is she talking about?

"Who?” I asked her.

"Oh, come on, there's only one guy here, who is combination of both cute and hot. See his dimples are so cute." she said pointing towards the same guy. Seriously Kriya? You got crush on him?

Cute and hot... No.... He is a jerk. I said to my self and saw Kriya drooling over him.

And then, the time came when that jerk saw me. I averted my gaze but could feel me looking at me.

"Aashna, he is looking at us." Kriya whispered.

"will you keep quite for sometime.” I said and again she gave me a confused look.

After that, there was a good interaction between seniors and us. They were all so friendly unlike the seniors in my last college. They were so rude.

I don't know when it happen but I forgot about the incident and started having fun with seniors. They were telling about the various activities held by college and we all were super excited for it.

"We also conducted bike racing last year, well it was not from the side of college just a secret bike racing, if you all are interested we can conduct the same this year also." One of the seniors asked and all gave a big yes, as a response.

"Yeah yeah, why will they say no after all there are so many bike lover's here." The same jerk, who said his name as Ruan said.

Was that a taunt? Whatever.

"what about football and other games?" Karan asked.

"Yeah of course we conduct them. You will get to know about it soon. Our captain is not here or else he would have informed you." seniors replied.

"Yeah.. I wish he was here... I miss him already." One girl said with a pout and others did the same. Why are they all so crazy for him?

My classmates asked more about the captain and all my seniors girls were so happily responding to there questions. I guess they all admire him so much.

"What's his name?" was the only question they not answered.

"You will get to know soon." they said.

I too became super excited to see this guy. I wanted to know that why all the girls admire him? For now, I only know that he is my senior and captain of our college's football and ex-captain of our basketball team. Well, not only that he is also very good in studies in fact they said that he a all rounder.

After sometime, the seniors left and the other teacher came and started our lecture. She was busy teaching but none of us was interested in her lecture. We all were busy thinking about the talks of our seniors.

Finally the lecture ended and it was time for us to leave.

"So you, what's was wrong with you today?” Kriya asked and this time I narrated her the full incident. After I was done, I saw her laughing.

"Why are you laughing now?” I asked angrily and began to walk.

"Nothing. I'm sorry. I was just imaging  you looking at the bike." She said and started laughing again and that made me laugh too.

"But chill, not a big deal. I know they won't make fun of you. Ruan is such a sweetheart.” Kriya said and again started dreaming about him. God, what is wrong with this girl?

We reached near the parking and my eyes went to basketball court. They were some boys playing. Who is the captain? I started looking for him but was unable to find.

"Are you in love with that captain without seeing him?” Kriya asked and I jerked up.

"What? Of course not."I said.

"Then why are so busy searching for him.. Huh?"

"I was just curious, nothing else."I said and started my scooty.

"Drive safe.” Kriya said and went away. Sometimes I wish we were neighbours so that I would have some who will travel with me. But there's no luck. We both stay in opposite direction.

I went home but mind kept on thinking about that mystery boy. I hope I will get to know him soon.

One week later

The week passed so fast. I was enjoying my college a lot. But still I haven't found that mystery boy. Did he hide him self somewhere?

The lectures ended and it was time for us to go home. As always I checked the court but today no one was playing there. Maybe some other day! I said to my self and went to my home.

It was night and I was so busy chatting on my phone.

"Why aren't you sleeping?” Mom asked.

"I will but after some time." I replied.

"Ok.. But don't make it too late. Good night.” She said kissing my cheek and I did the same.

After I was done chatting with all my friends I decided to sleep. I kept the mobile on the stand and switched off the lights.

Ting! Oh, I guess I didn't kept my mobile on silent mode. I took my mobile and the notification on the screen caught my eyes. It was from Snapchat.

'Aarav Deshmukh added you.'

Why this name sounds so familiar? Do I know him? And why is my heart beating so fast?

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Please these story with your friends.
• Thank you.